Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, January 29, 2017

David, I'm So Upset. What Is Wrong With Jeffrey? Why Did He Do This To Us?


He's made me cry.  He's made my mother cry.  He's put my father in the hospital.  He's made Christopher cry.  He's taken everything he can from my family. He's made my entire world come crashing down.  My entire life feels meaningless.  Our community is in danger because of him and Marilyn.  Now he's gone and done this to you and Steven.

What in the hell is wrong with Jeffrey?  What is he doing?

Has he lost his mind?  Would he really get so angry with me that he would ruin his partnership with you two gentlemen?  For Godsake, does he really hate me and our community that much?  All I did was tell the truth about this crime and what he was doing with this horrible girl and he has gone completely ballistic.  He won't let up. He won't back off.  My entire family is in more danger now than ever and now he's left DreamWorks Animation and took $400 million in a severance that he would NEVER have done before?  What in the world is this man doing?  Why is he doing this to Benjamin?

I offered him the chance to make it right with me and my family and instead he broke completely the other direction.  He went completely the other direction.  Instead of just apologizing, he gave me the finger and said fuck off.  What the hell do you do with this maniac.  I tried to keep my friendship with Benjamin in tact by offering him the chance to make a good faith effort and clearly that was the wrong approach.  He just fucked me over even worse.  Now everything is gone.  He's lost his damn mind.  Advertising your movies as if they were his.  My projects as if they were his.  It's like he's literally lost his fucking mind.

Dave, I'm super sorry about what he did to you and Steven.  If my project did anything to hurt your partnership, I didn't mean for it to.  It wasn't the intention.  I thought I was helping Benjamin and our community.  Who knew the guy was this homophobic?  I'm sorry.