Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Laurie, "Can't See Why...": Bitch It's Because It Isn't ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!


Maybe the bitch is blind, but everyone that doesn't want a thing to do with Laurie keeps hearing her say, "I can't see why...", followed by the interjection of the criminal that she is.   Look people the reason that a sociopath "can't see why" is because she doesn't think that she's done something wrong.  There is a lot of that going on in this criminal investigation.  My opinion...isn't necessary.

I can't see why?  Who cares what I can see.  It hasn't and isn't a priority on any level.  I am here to cause a distraction for Laurie...that's my job now.  I'm the goat tied to the post waiting for the T-Rex to come along and eat it.  It's part of the job.  You have to look to see...and if you aren't willing to look, you won't.  It's a very easy thing to miss, if you don't want to see it, you won't.

Open your eyes Laurie...maybe then you'll see why.