Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, August 12, 2016

Why The Only Way To Communicate For The Victims IS BY USING THIS SYSTEM AGAINST ITSELF!!!

For future reference, there is one very good reason why I employed a team inside of this organization to monitor me while I encouraged other operator friends to bring my loved ones inside.  The reason is quite simple to a person like me where police can't be communicated with by email, phone, in person or any other way safely.  Emails are erased, phone messages are erased, in person in fraught with dangerous officers that may be employed at the PSPD still and there is no way that the police communicate with each other when they are being investigated.  My information shows a serious problem there, but there are many others.  Hospitals are not effective when someone can communicate with the emergency room, switch MRI's and forward mandatory "sexual assault" calls to the police.  There really is no way to do anything that everyone can find out about short of working inside this organization except by writing a blog and communicating to my friends using Remote Neural Monitoring....

Most of the victims are handicapped by Laurie and the phone system control that she has, but there is so much more that can be done to keep a victim from receiving help.  I needed a place to show and prove what I've done and what I thought as well as a place for me to be able to communicate my thoughts without Laurie putting herself in the middle.  I decided to use her own system against her using her own victims that are now operators, thanks to a friend that was approached when he was training for the police department.  Using Remote Neural Monitoring to stop Remote Neural Monitoring required two informants and a plan.  Laurie has so many victims that inevitably some of these operators were some of them...just as implanted and infected, just as burglarized, just as financially compromised that couldn't possibly like her any more than I do.  The plan was eerily simple; make them like me, make me like them and turn this system against Laurie.  It worked.  As it stands nobody likes Laurie...so using this system against her is the perfect way to get my true message across on a blog and through my team...on their way to the police contacts Christopher and I made.

I will write more about this crime causing me a disability that requires the use of Remote Neural Monitoring and as a viable way of solving the crime tomorrow.  Laurie created these victims of disability, she shouldn't be immune to the use of this technology convicting her.