Laurie stopped screaming at me.
Christopher called me and told me he loved me.
All of the parents and cops involved did their job.
Brian stopped telling his sister bullshit that she texts to my family.
Anthony and Jonathan called me and told me they were okay.
My family told me they were proud of the work I've done.
My sister learned what really happened over the last 25 years.
What a perfect day! Didn't happen though, because that would be too perfect. As this case careens down the freeway of Laurie's Greatest Fantasy, out of control and without any kind of intervention, I realize one thing: People like to see other people in crisis. It's the weirdest thing in the entire world to know that really decent people turn into something else with the right amount of cajoling. Everyone has a trigger for evil. For some it's a femme fatale with a story of epic lies. For others it is the promise to do something they don't. For many it's "better him than me". Mostly, I'm surprised at the level of change between people that were friends and those that remain. Now it's become more important to keep the girl that raped and infected them hidden than it is to recall what it was like for them when it happened. You see, I can't forget what that was like, it is still here and looming large. I know what happens when someone tells other people not to care.
DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!
THIS IS HOW LAURIE ACTS BEFORE SHE AND HER BROTHER COMMIT A VIOLENT CRIME!
The crimes that haven't received the attention that they deserved are proof. The shooting in San Diego. The sexual assault when my skull got crushed in Palm Springs. The stalking to Sedona, Arizona with her plan to hurt all three of us: Anthony, Jonathan and me. The gas tank in Hesperia. The chair through the window in Cathedral City.
People, this local team, hasn't given any attention to what HAS happened in favor of something totally different. There have been violent situations at my work that Laurie took the credit for. There have been phone calls to all of my coworkers from Laurie. There have been break ins at my home. Laurie has proven to know where I am living by having addresses for both my parent's home, my home and my former home on Bermuda Ave...where letters were sent about Jonathan's death and Christopher's disinterest in me. These are signatures of what Laurie is planning to do. Isolate him and make another attempt on his life. This isn't something I am over reacting to, it is a fact. The level of aggression is extremely high. The level of deceit to the police is also very high from this very team. Nobody seems to understand that these warning signals have been present before at Steven's home before I was almost killed; and the police said they could do nothing about it.
This team has members that have literally told Laurie, "We won't do anything about it" if you go near him. To me, that is saying that my life is in extreme danger without anyone doing anything about it. Laurie loves to do the opposite of what she is told to show some kind of imagined "power". It isn't powerful to drug someone and rape them. That's weakness.
I installed an expensive camera system at this home to keep her out, yet, she still sent someone over to burglarize one of our cars. That's not showing restraint, it's showing a disdain for the warnings that she should not come near me. There is already a home in Cathedral City that burned down that Laurie wasn't allowed in to. There have been plenty of break ins in Palm Springs without the police giving any kind of warnings. There have been an unprecedented number of reported and unreported sexual assaults in the gay community that were poo-pooed on the television news when I tried to help. The problem isn't the crimes aren't there, the problem is the SILENCE about them.
A perfect day is any day without people that don't give a shit in it.
There is a numbing effect here. This team is trying to numb Christopher and others into being "like they are"...people that watch and don't do anything legal. It's a chilling effect of guilt that is promoted by two women that have seen too much and hide behind the bodies of other victims. If they can push enough gay men in front of Laurie and Brian, then they can have their own privacy while Laurie is distracted. That isn't what this project is about. This isn't here to numb any of you. It is meant to wake your ass up!!! There is a violent situation about to explode here and nobody is feeling like they are responsible for the problems that they are ignoring.
It is an insult to think that they could keep Christopher from thinking that Laurie's brother and Christian came here, to my home, with my family inside, without any fear of being arrested for it. They didn't want to tell him and offered him a puppy the next day. My life in exchange for a puppy. That's the most insulting thing in the entire universe. It's meant to make me feel like Christopher doesn't care and that I am not worth anything. Forget the danger to my family...that was a direct threat from Laurie and others. It says, you can't tell people what I do or we will come to your home no matter what security you have.
What I don't seem to be able to get through to these people is that others know the truth. There are more here than meet the eye. I won't be able to do anything for them when the honest people are sitting there watching the status quo of Laurie and her friend.
I am an informant. I am suppose to tell you what is going on. It's not a matter of me not telling you. It's a matter of the criminals NOT COMMITTING THE CRIME! The problem that you are witnessing is that nobody seems to be preventing the crime, only threatening the guy that tells you about it. That is criminal activity defined. These are things that are happening to my family. These things are happening because of Laurie's relationship with the police being exposed and my confidentiality compromised from the first day. I work on one case only. There is one girl that uses this system to create crime and threaten you if you tell about it. There aren't any other drug dealers involved. Ever. There is only one person that has ever threatened me physically and she's a girl. Someone I went to school with here where I live now. For twenty years I never gave her a second thought...provable, by the way, by looking at my memory disc. Laurie's disc will show you that she hasn't had a day where she didn't think of something horrible to do to me int 30 years. That's the whole story.
Get a clue Bryan Anderson...you need to talk to my mom and dad NOW!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.