Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, August 13, 2016

We Have A Winner: I Know It's Hard To Appreciate Alan Ritchson For His Mind, But Try!


I actually used this picture from Alan's Twitter account because I know what he was doing with it...I've been trying to do the same thing with my team for the past 5 months and longer.  Alan wants you to set a goal and achieve it....clearly he's doing a great job.

I'm constantly looking for someone that uses their celebrity like I would.  Someone that sees the world the way I do.  Someone that appreciates the efforts of others to make the world a better more accepting place.  I usually look for a person that has a good sense of humor, but someone that believes in family and charitable acts of goodness.   Though we'd all love to look like Alan, we should all try harder to look out for others the way that he does.

The Blue Mountain State/Ninja Turtle's Twitter account is full of good advice and help for his friends that don't even ask him to do it.  He's saved a guy with a broken neck...and asks for help for him.  He sees efforts of others and recognizes them...and he reads books to his kids.  There are a lot of celebrities out there that I do admire, few do it the way that I would like to.  Just thought I'd let him know that we appreciate what he's doing for others...it really does help to hear him recognizing good deeds done right.

Way to go Alan...enjoy South Africa.

Kevin, Christopher and our team.