Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, August 12, 2016

Just Doing My Job...Like I Was Asked and Like I Committed To


The general rule of thumb is this, "If you can't testify to it in court, don't report it to the police".  On the other hand, "If you can testify to it in court, report it to the police as soon as you can."  One major problem that Laurie has always had is that she can't swear under oath to very much without lying about it and perjury is a major crime when investigating a serial killer and lifetime burglar.  While defendants do enjoy the right to not self incriminate, they do not have the right to incriminate someone else just to take the heat off of themself.  That's called a lie.

I have, categorically, from the beginning of this case and before, said, "The less I know, the less I have to testify to in court."  That's the truth.  The reason I say things like that is because I knew what Laurie and Brian were doing.  If, say, Steven Frey, was selling meth to someone, which didn't happen all that often by the way, I always went outside.  I never wanted to know whom he was selling to, what they were buying, how much and any of the details.  Did I know he was selling drugs, of course I did.  Did I know the specifics?  The answer is yes to some things, but no to whom he sold and so forth.  The less I knew, the less I would have to testify to in court.  I rarely would like being introduced to his clientele and they didn't come around very often.

I never saw Steven use needles.  I knew he had GHB, but I never saw him sell any.  I used it, but not all the time.  I sold very little for him and it wasn't any kind of main source of income.  It simply just showed up...and I know it was from Laurie and Brian.  How, I won't say here, but I know it was.

My warning to Steven and everyone was simply this...If I didn't see it, then I couldn't testify to it in court.  I can say what I understood was happening, but nothing definitive.  Was Steven selling meth, yes...how much, I don't know but not as much as Laurie has. The point is that I didn't want to know...I knew enough to be an informant.  What I really wanted to know was "who is Lisa" and what does she have to do with the police department.  The HIV infection thing came along when Steven got sick all the time for no reason...then I recalled how I was infected.  Then I'd meet others...

I've never wanted to be an informant, but I've always been involved in the law.  Currently I've begun working on my Master's Degree in Criminology and am seriously considering becoming a licensed Private Investigator.  Police detectives take many years to achieve their goals and I like investigating what I want to investigate.  Law enforcement is assigned to their cases.  I like to volunteer my services as a person that has had much success with an invisible crime.  It's important for advocacy to have a point...mine is to help the LGBTQ community with hate crimes of all types.  We need someone to step up and there are way too many unsolved cases out there.

I think that the case here is probably the biggest challenge I could have taken on with Christopher, for a starter case, but it is the most important too.  Historically it has weight and lots of significance both in the community and to the two of us personally.  It's a really tough case, but at the same time, once people understand the inner workings of it, it's actually quite easy.

Today I am working on the similarities between TTY phones for the deaf and Remote Neural Monitoring, both used over the cell phone system.  Most of us know that TTY phones are used by the deaf to type spoke or read messages and sent through the phone line.  The translation is done by the phone computers...same situation here only there is only a RFID chip on my end, a cell phone line in the middle and a computer on the other end.  The technology is not all that dissimilar.  The ramifications are already defined by law.   when I have time to think about the similarities, like today, I come up with concepts that make sense for lawyers.  This makes their legal arguments much easier in court.  I like doing this from my end because I've got experience with both informant work and legal arguments.
If, let's say, a TTY relay operator is in the middle of these deaf to hearing and hearing to deaf conversations, the operator is in a very powerful position.  This is the position that Laurie is in.  What I think, Laurie use to interpret to other people, mostly wrong, and their communications back are also fucked up.  Having Laurie in the middle of any conversation allows her the chance to meddle...and this is how many of the crimes have been committed against the LGBTQ community and the police.  You wouldn't put the fox in charge of the hen house would you?  Then why put a drug dealer in between addicts and police?  It isn't smart.

The TTY  phone is a communication translation device..,Remote Neural Monitoring is nothing different,  This crime is nothing different than someone tapping a line hooked to the TTY device in my head.  It translates my thoughts into words and someone else is reading them illegally while my team reads them with my permission.  In my case, as an informant, police officers do have my permission to see my thinking for the purposes of prosecuting whomever is responsible for committing this crime illegally.  Word translation, thought translation, sight translation...all have been done.  None of these types of communications should be without legal definitions of their use...and what has been done without that definition should be prosecuted by the court.  I use this technology voluntarily for law enforcement and my team, but I didn't volunteer for anyone to put it inside of me.  The use of this system, after the crime, was a decision that I made because the criminals wouldn't stop using it.

I've allowed the police to know that I am constantly wearing a "wire", meaning that all of my thoughts and conversations are recorded.  I don't allow Laurie or her friends to communicate with me or decipher my thoughts, but they do anyway.  The decision to allow law enforcement equal access was my way of leveling the playing field.  I became an informant to use this technology against the criminals.  It was very smart.