Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sharing Ideas and Supporting Our Families

Here is an example of how people can live together through self help.  Working on a core set of goals is important for growth.  It is important for everyone to be free to express themselves without fear of retaliation or violence.  I've lived my whole life trying to be nice to other people and expect that it will have a positive effect on others.  Not a bad philosophy.  The concept of strength in numbers unified in the belief that it is better for all of us not to let Laurie or our detractors know what we are doing, thinking, saying, expressing or anything about ourselves is a common goal.  I like having eclectic friends.  Most of them all get along swimmingly.

It is only when an outsider imposes her attempt to control all of us that the situation becomes unfair to all, some or just one of us.  That isn't an acceptable concept for my group of friends.  If this is acceptable, you probably won't be a long term friend of mine.  My friends support each other when they are right and sometimes when they are wrong.  Friendship and solidarity comes from helping one another and supporting each other unconditionally.

Laurie is not wanted in any of our lives...she's too violent, aggressive, dangerous and crazy.  I could never be friendly with a person that tried to kill me.  It's just not something that I think a person should have to do.  I've done it for a long time now.  I want to know what life is like when someone or something isn't trying their best to hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.