Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Ruining My Mom's Birthday With His Girlfriend!


You know, for a month now, Jeffrey has been holding my financial situation over my head.  I want to be clear from this moment on, I DON'T WANT JEFFREY'S HELP.  I have no reason to work with a man that I don't feel is honest, sincere or in any way a good person.  You all know that he has been using me for years to justify investigating this crime with his live in girlfriend, Missy.  It has come to my attention that Missy and Laurie have been using this system, for years, to scam wealthy heterosexual men out of their finances.  Since Missy is a lesbian (so is Laurie) you can clearly see that this was not a "sexual" situation.  Lesbians don't date straight men.  Once used up my Missy, credit information is provided to Laurie for her to ruin the rest of his life...the saddest part is what the pair do to the families of these men.

Today is my mom's birthday and it reminds me of the mom's in our coalition that are terrific, but have been used by Missy and Jeffrey too.  Mrs. Monti and Mrs. Mendenhall are but a few of the women that love their sons but have been lied to by Jeffrey and his girlfriend.  I am not including Jeffrey's wife, whom has shown no interest in helping anyone but Missy too...right in front of her face.  For about a month now I've been trying to convince my police officers to dump Jeffrey and inform my family themselves.  This is because I am done begging Jeffrey to rid us all of his horrible "Bimbo Recreation" project.  He refuses to admit that he is wrong for doing this.  I wanted my mom to finally have a birthday when she doesn't end up crying in her office at the end of the night, something Jeffrey seems to enjoy.  I am tired of this wealthy family using my family to entertain them.  Every minute Missy remains makes it harder for me to do anything with my own family.  They are worried about me...and no cop seems to be telling the truth to them.

My mom has had a life filled with problems created by Laurie and enforced silence by Missy.  Their presence here in the desert where I live is making matters much worse.  Jeffrey has managed to ruin every single plan to have Laurie arrested using Missy as his excuse.  Let me reiterate, I NO LONGER WANT JEFFREY'S HELP.  HIS HELP COMES WITH A PROMISE TO HELP MISSY...THAT CAN'T BE DONE WITHOUT IT BEING ILLEGAL FOR ALL OF US.  I want this man out of my life as soon as possible.

To all of the moms that are here, including Barbara's, for the victims, we love you and don't want you to be fooled any longer.  Jeffrey has already contacted many of my friends and informed some of their parents without any thought as to what that did.  I want him held responsible for the horrible way he's hate on my family now for almost a decade.  Now I'm faced with a hugely dangerous situation and he's ignoring that as if he is conspiring with Laurie to commit a crime at the future place of my employment.

I am sincerely sorry that I can't continue to work on this crime under the current circumstances presented by this non-fatherlike producer and is "can't do anything" ungrateful wife.  I have been trying for nearly thirty years to stop this crime so that my family would be let alone.  I can't even get the fucking cop that knows this is happening to them to go to their home to tell them because Jeffrey keeps telling him how much he wants to help.  That's a line he's been giving for more than half a decade.  I am begging to work on this case with my friends and Jeffrey WON'T ALLOW IT.  WHY IS HE DOING THIS?  IT IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT I WON'T HELP HIS MISTRESS AT ALL.  She's a fraud.  She's a criminal. She should expect to be indicted and she should expect to go to jail for the problems that she has perpetuated with Laurie and my family.

MY MOM DESERVES BETTER THAN JEFFREY FUCKING KATZENBERG AND HIS WIFE TELLING EVERYONE NOT TO HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.