Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Mr. and Mrs. Missy The Whore: A Picture Isn't Worth The Paper/Phone It's Printed On


I want Missy's parents to understand something.  I don't like blackmail and I don't like anyone that represents herself as anyone that I would have ever worked with.  I don't know your f-----g daughter, and from the sounds of it, I wouldn't want to.  Any lesbian that is going out on dates with married men or that takes advantage of my friends is not worth her strap on.   You daughter is a liar.  She has thousands of pictures with Jeffrey and herself...mostly to be used to blackmail him or to create the illusion that they are close friends.  I don't have anything to do with their friendship, but it is inappropriate in any case.  Your daughter has committed many crimes against my family.  Whether she lies them away or not, she has been helping the woman that has been stalking me for thirty years.  That help lead to the death of my brother in law, my rape, my broken skull, the attempt to murder me in Sedona, Arizona...and many many more things.  She is a disaster as a witness and is now considered to be "the other woman" that is involved in this crime.  She isn't "Lisa", she's "Lisa's" cruel hearted friend Missy.

You need to understand that if she shows up crying like she is some kind of victim, that you are being lied to.  You need to know that she has tries some of the most perverse things to hurt my family physically, emotionally and financially.  She is a raving bitch. 

I am the nicest man you would ever meet.  I'm nothing like she will describe me to you.  If you are smart you will use what you already know about Missy and temper it with what and who I am.  I am the victim of this crime that is seeking to stop it.  Your daughter has prolonged the indictment of these criminals for almost 25 years.  She is as involved as a criminal could be and as complicit as any other.  I will assume now that Laurie will be contacting you to try to make herself sound like Missy...some kind of angel.  What kind of angel intentionally infects men with HIV and what kind of daughter lets her get away with it for 25 years...then shows up in my hometown following Laurie to help her "do some more".  I'm done trying to help your problem child, I am sure there are many men lying in her wake.  None of them deserved to be treated the way Missy and Laurie treated them...especially my friends.  Jeffrey is not one of them.

Missy took pictures of all of my friends working together in this case because she was mad at them.  Does that sound like your daughter?  Now she has provided those pictures to Laurie so that she can have them "gang stalked" in Palm Springs, California.  There was no reason for her to be acting like this other than to assist Laurie in hurting more of my friends.  Why Missy would do such a thing? Because she's a total cunt.  That's your daughter.  I would never do anything more than have her removed from that home now that she's photographed the outside of it for these terrorists to stalk my friends and law enforcement officers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.