I don't see the wisdom of someone like Jeffrey, kissing the asses of the parents that I informed about this crime. What I see is a man that thinks of these women and men as less than intelligent. You can only make so many "mistakes" before they reveal a really poorly intention to resurrect a woman that never was the person that he wanted her to be in the first place. If anything, Jeffrey's done more changing than Missy has. He went from someone that thought I was very smart to someone that thinks of me as the enemy. I have only the facts to support that statement. At every turn he's made decisions for me and my family that he would never make for his son or his own family...until Missy came along.
Jeffrey may do a lot of really terrific things for a lot of really needy people...but I'm not one of those. I'm one of those people that he takes ideas from and doesn't pay them for it. I'm the guy that he never credits. I'm the guy that he pushes off of the stove to leave the back burner open for ANYONE ELSE that might come along.
If you want to judge me, you should have to go through what I've been through then have Jeffrey tell you that it isn't impressive that I'm still alive. That's what he's like. He's tossed my life story so far back into the pile marked for shredding that I'm surprised that the county hasn't come by to issue a warrant to have it removed.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.