Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Parents of Missy

To the Parents of Missy,

I understand what a difficult situation that Jeffrey and Missy have put you in.  Neither should be contacting either of you about our investigation into the crime of Remote Neural Monitoring.  What you should know is this.  One case involved an attempted "murder for hire" of a federal agent and rape in San Diego.  The other case involves "rape" and many other issued in Palm Springs, California.  If you are receiving any kinds of information about the people involved in my investigation, which I assure you is approved by law enforcement and legal representation, you need to forget about using in any form and understand that the possession of this type of information could possibly be used to prosecute your daughter Missy or Laurie.

Neither Jeffrey nor Missy should have ever guaranteed you that Missy wouldn't be involved in this investigation as the evidence has not all been seen.  Neither has the right to promise to involve anyone outside of this investigation anything.  This is law enforcement's investigation and I am one of two informants whose confidentiality was ruined the day I was asked to perform the job.  Since then my life has been in constant danger...that was 8 years ago!

Your daughter's presence is not necessary here.  She doesn't work for law enforcement and she has proven to be subversive in our workplace. I am certain that she would be better represented with an attorney in the future.  If for no other reason than to teach her not to talk about a current investigation into a crime or two.

I have tried to help her understand that obstructing this investigation is a serious crime as it puts others in danger for their own lives and the lives of their loved ones.  Providing you with information about these people is a dangerous and prosecutable crime.  There are many other important aspects of this crime that DO NOT involve your daughter, but her presence is not necessary for that investigation.  She needs a home to stay in Long Beach.  Laurie continues to say that both Marilyn and Jeffrey  are involved with the two of you with some kind of "promise" that hurts my family.  I assure you, my family is the victim of this crime without any other tie.

If Missy should contact you again, secretly, about any aspect of this investigation, I can assure you that she will be looked at as obstructing justice.  There is a very good reason why people have animosity towards her. Anonymity in a police investigation like this is essential for law enforcement's safety. That does not cloud my judgment when it comes to my investigation.  She needs to go home.  I don't appreciate the danger her presence represents to the members of my family.

With all respect,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.