If you know this crime well, by now, you know that two of my least favorite persons of interest are Missy and Laurie. You know that these two women think that "men are stupid" and that "women can get anything they want if they use their sexuality". Yes, it is highly offensive to me and my team but now they actually think it will fool law enforcement too. I want you all to know that nobody is fooled.
Would you take pictures from the inside of an investigation and send them to the suspect? Would you continue to try to obstruct the investigation right in front of the police officers that are investigating the crime? Would you continue to cause problems for me and my family right in front of the police investigating the crime?
Missy and Laurie would. Missy's approach is, "if I stay here long enough, I can charm these stupid men cops into thinking I'm wonderful". They're men after all. I am sitting here telling you that nobody that knows me is going to fall for Missy's man advances...so that she can act like she's some kind of super estrogen laden woman queen. It's so demeaning to women everywhere. The message that the only thing that a woman has to offer is her body or her tits is so old. Does anyone fall for that any longer, besides Jeffrey? Look, I hand picked the officers for this investigation and asked for no benefit at all as an informant. Believe me, nobody offered me the easy way out of anything. I went with cops in the right jurisdiction, that knew my family, knew me and would do the job without distraction. There is no conflict here, just good old fashioned police work. What Laurie has done to try to prevent that from happening, is part of the case. Both cops know her, both cops have had their own experiences and both cops were talked to prior to Laurie's involvement, at least with me. It's the best possible situation for the victims of this crime and my family.
Missy and Laurie are jealous. Missy thought she could use Jeffrey's name to take this case out of it's jurisdiction and away from her horrible reputation to become some kind of hero. She's the least likely public face for this specific crime. She represents .03% of the victims and her questionable tactics combined with her message of "don't help" make her completely undesirable. The women that should be used to represent women in our case are almost all on MY team. Hardly any of them think Missy should even try to represent herself as completely innocent. I have to go with my team on this.
Laurie, has been the aggressor in trying to contact both of these officers over the years. She has only herself to blame for their involvement in this case. She knew that both were close to my family and close to me. She tried her usual attempts to slander my name to both and she used one in a restraining order to make it look like he was her four year boyfriend. Laurie has, over the years, told people that she was involved with one and has children with him. I knew that to be a lie and will say so later.
Neither woman is showing any kind of Woman Power these days. I think that both don't have a clue as to what it is that they are doing in front of law enforcement whom I am thrilled are here and working. I am cautioning both officers and their employees to make note of every single conversation that Missy has with you and in front of you. Everything with her is a manipulation... she isn't a friend to my family in any capacity. These two women want to get another one over on men again because they are bitter old maids without love in their lives. They blame men for almost everything and have a huge amount of problems with this system concerning them. Remember, every conversation that you have with Missy or Laurie is recorded. Act appropriately.
Finally, for the men. We are so stupid that we've set them both up again...aren't we the dumbest creatures on the planet? Now you know what it takes to show two women that think they are empowered how weak they make other women look.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.