Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, March 2, 2015

Laurie Texting My Nieces...To Talk Shit About Me....Pretending to Be One Niece the Other

Ever since I got a text message from my sister telling me that she'd been "running into" the petitioner from the City of La Quinta for the past thirty years, something that this petitioner failed to mention to the lawyer from that city, I've been wondering just how many times Laurie has been texting one of my nieces as the other niece...apparently lately it's been a whole lot.

A few nights ago my sister and one niece had some information that I'd never heard of before from the niece that I live with.  It wasn't complete and apparently it didn't come from the one I live with, but it did come from her phone number.  All kinds of complaints about me and living in the home that I pay most of for.  Everything from "eating her food" to "smoking in the house" to "invading her privacy" were mentioned in front of my whole family.  I am extremely close to my niece that I live with...she's never said anything about it.  The other niece acted like it was some big problem that she doesn't talk about...all in an effort to get me in some kind of trouble with my sister and parents...like some kind of college roommate scandal.

The only people that seemed to know anything about these "ghost problems" were my sister and the niece I don't live with...the one I do live with has never said anything like that...and we were both dumbfounded.

Come to find out...while the two are sleeping...Laurie has portabled the niece I do live with's phone number and has been texting the one I don't live with about all these "phantom problems" that we don't have and concluding it with..."don't say I said anything...you tell mom and grandma".   Typical Laurie...she can't break into this house so she's trying to break into my family....Hey Laurie...GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!