Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 14, 2015

Laurie, I Don't Like Heavy Meddle...Stop Trying To Have Rae Fernandez Arrest Cupid So You Can Put Him In A "Movie"

No Laurie this isn't a "killing baby picture" this is a metaphor for what you and Officer Fernandez have done to LOVE in the gay community...especially around Valentine's Day!!!
If anyone is wondering why I am so fucking tired of Laurie and Brian's intrusion into my life, they need only remember one thing...I HAVE NOT HAD ONE SINGLE RELATIONSHIP IN 46 YEARS THAT THE TWO OF THEM HAVEN'T MEDDLED IN...NOT ONE!  BOTH HAVE DECIDED THAT I AM SOME KIND OF "ENTERTAINMENT" FOR THEM OR SOME KIND OF DATING SERVICE FOR TWO CLOSETED (ALLEGEDLY) HOMOSEXUALS"  I am not a dating service for two closet cases...I am not interested in either of them and never have been.  My friends aren't ads online that you can select from...they are people.  Not interested in you!  Today is dedicated to love and telling Laurie and Brian to get the fuck out of my life NOW!!!

Or maybe we're already too late!!!  You know Rae and Laurie...always trying to meddle in the affairs of others....without any rhyme or reason other than to "get ahead" in their careers.  But don't fret...just because Laurie wanted Rae to arrest Cupid this year, we put a dummy Cupid next to Rae's Pawn Shop as a decoy (see above) so that the real one can get through for those of us that still believe in love without law enforcement.  Now don't go telling Officer Fernandez until tomorrow is over...we want Cupid to get through to as many people as possible this year as there is a definite shortage of love in the gay community after the last few decades.

As most of you know Laurie and Brian have been playing HEAVY MEDDLE in everyone's affairs for years.  This year I am taking a stand against their involvement in all of my friends' lives.  We are done playing nursemaid to the siblings from Hell.  This year I want everyone to spend some time telling someone that you love that you love them.  I want you to make sure that something like what Christopher and I am dealing with never happens again for Laurie's "entertainment".  We have all needed to have someone care about us...and now that we have boyfriends...we don't need any more meddling from Laurie and Brian...and if they do...there need to be legal  consequences for their actions.

You all know what Laurie and Junior would have done if Cupid flew into their shitty apartment in La Palme...poor kid never would have made it out alive, allegedly.  Remember folks, the videos that I saw were called "Angel Videos"...a division of Undercover Videos...Anthony would you like to chime in on this one?

In other words I would like to chant an extremely important message to those of you that would stop me from loving Christopher Monti:

Stay the fuck out of our lives or your will pay the price, legally speaking!!!