Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, February 16, 2015

"A Dear, dear friend," Laurie LaTweek on Shawn Parrish and D.J.

After allegedly delivering the virus that eventually took his life and stealing all sorts of belongings from his home, Laurie LaNerve has the gall to talk about Jonathan, Anthony and my close and departed friend, attorney, Shawn Parrish.  This is highly charged and offensive.  Laurie and Brian spent years trying to hurt our friends Lance, D.J., and Shawn in the same home that has now been tied to the storage unit that was in Jonathan Mendenhall's name.

Laurie has spent the last hour or so trying to offend the three of us by talking about Shawn as if he were some kind of friend to her.  That isn't true.  Nobody in that home was ever safe from her evil plans to steal everything that they had.

Anthony and Jonathan were both very friendly with Shawn for a period of time before I was introduced to him and his roommates that I love very much.  Knowing that she is out there trying to further desecrate what was once a truly beautiful friendship is sickening to all of us.  In the name of Shawn Parrish I will do everything I can to see if there is a link between monies stolen from him and Laurie and Brian LaTweeker.

I did tell all three of my friends, D.J., Lance and Shawn about this project prior to Shawn's death...that makes me very proud of myself.

In the meantime, if you have any information linking her to them, please contact my team.

Thanks,
Kevin