Maybe they should just put a spit hood on the Kenyon's so that Pat Robertson could be safe...that's what the PSPD did to me!!! One thing I love about A-Coop is that we share the exact same facial expressions when we watch a P-Rob clip. Is this the kind of misinformation that the police get about us and believe? Why then did they stick a spit hood on me...like I was going to spit on police officers like I had never done in the past? I don't even like spitting in my sink...after brushing.
All posts on this blog should be considered allegations. They represent my experiences and opinions alone. The information contained is for the victims of illegal remote neural monitoring. I seek a peaceful and non-violent solution to this crime. DO NOT commit any illegal acts because of this blog. This is for public safety and for warning about the crime that the police won't. Be SAFE, Be Aware...Law&Order only
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.