Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Laurie LaTweek: Schoolyard Bully-Dyke


You can't spell "bull dyke" without the word bully...something that you will all understand when you learn that Laurie LaTweek has ALWAYS been the "school yard" bully.  Like all good bullies, she has a brother to run and hide behind if she gets her big mouth in trouble and it always does.  The funny thing about Laurie and Brian is that neither one of them is particularly imposing...they're small, miniature, loud mouthed bitches but they have a gun...so the immature schoolyard bullies grew up to be adult bullies...

Armed with remote neural monitoring, knock out date rape drugs, a microphone, a computer and police contacts...Laurie and Brian went from the most forgettable people to the force to be reckoned with that we now know as Laurie and Brian LaTweek.  Instead of having a face to face confrontation, these two have taken to cyber bullying, criminal terrorism and physical assaults using microwave weaponry.  It's the chicken shit kind of bullying that leaves them at home where they can physically and mentally assault you with pussylike deniability.

Yes folks, these two have a thing for "picking on the younger kids".  Wonder why?  Without getting into the whole pedophile thing, I can tell you this.  Laurie has always relied on the ambush of an unsuspecting younger person that she feels like she has control over.  What she doesn't realize is that most of these people matured.  She didn't.  Her tactics are juvenile expressions of a woman that never grew out of the girl that nobody liked.  She's going to have your attention if she has to scream and yell to get it.  If that doesn't work, she'll send her piece of shit older and skankier brother out to physically assault you...but even then, he's still to chicken shit to do it to your face.  I can't imagine Brian ever having a confrontation with my boyfriend.  Christopher would simply be able to handle that situation...period.  So Brian relies on knock out drugs to get the job done.

I dare say that Laurie's older brother has never actually been in a fist fight...if he was, he lost badly.  As Laurie tells everyone, "he's not much of a man".

As most of you know by now Laurie knows about my past...she's absolutely fascinated by it, albeit, she's fantasized more than is truthful.  I can tell you this...she saw me as a child in a difficult situation...she prayed on it.  She tried her level best to have me physically hurt all through high school, but when that didn't work her obsession with continuing to try to hurt me grew into her adulthood.  I went another direction.

I grew through that experience and to this day the only backlash from my childhood has been from Laurie's own mouth as you can clearly see from "Laurie's" email to me talking about what she thinks is a "painful childhood memory".  It's not nearly what she makes of it...but in her mind, it is.  I went another direction.  My experience gave me a healthy respect for the law.  First I thought of law school after college.  Then I became a paralegal and finally I worked for the federal bench for almost ten years where I thrived in the justice system.  I used my experience in a positive way.

But what happened to Laurie?  From what I gathered, she moved to Palm Springs, continued to hate gays, became immersed in homosexuality, drugs and her penchant for bullying grew.  In other words, I went one way and she went the other.  Not a surprise by any stretch.  My successes became a magnifying glass for her failures.  I got the jobs, the friendships, the paycheck, the respect and the happiness that she so craved for herself.  Her ability to peer into my thinking only magnified her hatred of me.  "How can he be so successful and me be such a loser?"...so she made up a life...my life many times...to make her feel like she was important.  When she saw an opportunity to do something about my success she ordered her brother to go to San Diego to stalk and kill me.  My diaries will show the exact dates and times that this occurred.

Once again, my entire life has been spent avoiding the bully in the schoolyard...but never again.  I am stronger, smarter, better equipped and loaded with the right information to stop this bully once and for all.  When you are a kid they call it bullying, when you are an adult it is called stalking.  People wonder what it must feel like to be me, my answer is this, what do you think it must feel like to be her?  Laurie lives with an irrational fear of my happiness.

I thought this morning about how happy I would be to be married to Christopher Monti...that sent her into a frenzied attack of "I will never let that happen" and "he doesn't love you's" that shows you just how far her psychoses has grown.  No adult person that has "nothing to do with another person" would ever care about Christopher and me being married, but to Laurie, it's just another failure in a long lifetime of nothingness.

I will marry Christopher...and Laurie will fail, but in the meantime there are only a few options left for Laurie and Brian the bullies from the schoolyard...none of them end with them being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.