Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, December 20, 2013

Everyone Can Help Someone

The concept of saving everyone has cost me a lot of time and money, but, I have learned that if one person helps another person and someone else, then the task gets finished.

Our goal is to rid the City of Palm Springs, California of Laurie and Brian forever and to have them charged with the crime of domestic terrorism.  So I picked my friends that have been terrorized by this crime to be the people that I helped, but that doesn't mean that I'm not helping everyone.  With one stone we make a ripple, then we get more stones...

If you are offended by what your son or daughter has had to endure, then it is your responsibility to say something so that I can say more for them.  You can get their attention by being whom you are.