Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Misdemeanor For A Terrorist Threat Against A Police Informant???

 
"u r a deadman" - Steven Frey's phone to me.
 
 
Is it any coincidence that Steven Frey plead guilty to a charge that was a misdemeanor in it's finality or was it totally undercharged when it was sent to a police informant???
 
Was there a deal made to the prosecutor in the text message death threat case of the People of the State of California vs. Steven Scott Frey?
 
The fact is this.  I don't believe for a second that Steven Frey sent me this text message and the timing of the message was simply minutes after the criminal court dismissed a charge against me that had absolutely no basis.  Minutes after leaving the courthouse a free man, I received the text and had my mom in the car with me.  How could Steven Frey have known that this occurred?  I know that Laurie and Brian LaTweek knew it because they were talking to me the entire time that I was in the courtroom. 
 
Immediately I called the Palm Springs Police Department to try to talk to Sgt. Anderson about the threat and they gave me the usual run around about it not being their case.  As his informant, it had everything to do with threatening an informant...I was told to report it to the Indio, Sheriff's Department so my mom and I turned the car around and went immediately.  Police can see the handwritten note by my mom about the event that scared both of us.
 
I told both the PSPD and the Sheriff in Indio that I was an informant for Sgt. Anderson, but neither seemed to think that the subject of the threat had committed a felony.  It was something that I have seen in the federal court charged as a terrorist threat with a one year mandatory sentence.
 
By the time that Steven Frey actually showed up to plead guilty to it, Laurie would have had time to talk to the prosecutor as a police officer and smooth it over, leaving the PSPD's informant in fear for his life.  A feeling that would continue when Rae Fernandez and Nick Andre would fail to arrest him after a warrant had been issued and he'd followed me to the Motel 6 in Palm Springs and left a note.  Rae Fernandez wrote an "incident" report but neither Nick Andre nor Rae Fernandez went to his home to arrest him.  There was a handwritten note on my car and a flat tire...
 
Soon thereafter I would be threatened by Officers Dougherty and Villegas not to ever contact the PSPD again with regards to the subject of my informant work, Steven Frey, ever again or the "police chief" Dominguez would "file criminal charges against me"...they were also told that I was a police informant but PSPD has a policy of not revealing their informants to other officers as a safeguard, so Laurie lied to them and said I wasn't.  I understand Sgt. Anderson's stance on this matter...but the police were, once again, believing Laurie LaTweek.
 
In the meantime Steven Frey would plead guilty to a misdemeanor....setting in motion Laurie's new plan to have him stockpile drugs for her then have him jailed on his first drug related offense...it was the perfect plan.  I had to get a restraining order because of the death threat...and thereafter could not contact Steven Frey when I found out how much money he owed the federal government.  I did however tell the PSPD, the FBI, the CVNTF, the IRS, his defense attorney and the prosecutor in his case...nobody picked up the ball.  Oh yeah, I told my rape detective about the money too...Lt. Rey-ass did nothing but threaten me in civil court on behalf of a woman living in an apartment with the "Fry" name on it....

Think that this kind of poor communication can't be caused by a woman that is possibly stalking me with her brother???   Just take a look at the City of La Quinta's "workplace violence" restraining order fiasco and tell me whom might be behind something like this???
 
Hmmm.