Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, June 6, 2013

Putting All The Pieces Together



Thanks to this blog, I have a place where I can contact all of you to let you know what is going on, how I am feeling, what Lisa and her friends are up to and my story.  There are MANY stories that will be told about Lisa and Brian LaBitch after mine is told, but I have an absolute right to tell you mine.

I am so fortunate to have an opportunity to get to all of you before she strikes again...like the pieces of a puzzle coming together to make a 3D picture of this crime.

Like I said, there will be many others that will talk about the police in Palm Springs, Lisa and Brian La Bitch, and others...but my story seems to link to most of them, that is why it is so important to tell mine first.  I will help all of the others that come after me...that's just part of the job!

Thanks to all of my friends,
Christopher and Kevin