Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Working On Public Awareness Campaign Today

Your're gonna LOVE THIS!!!

Never fear, I know you are all wondering why there isn't a new posting from last night, but not to worry.  I actually have a work schedule that gave me a day off yesterday and today so the blogs didn't get updated...HOWEVER!!!

I have come up with a blog advertising campaign that will set everyone on their sides...it's free...and it will circulate more interest in the crime committed against gay men with electronic harassment than any other in the country...and the picture above is a hint!

I am checking into the legality and with my lawyers, but you can expect that human experimentation against gay men and assisted by our police department will be better circulated than ever...for free...with hundreds of volunteers...

You are gonna love this one!!!