Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

My Family Came Back Right Before My Eyes

I want everyone to know that is an electronic harassment parent, victim or friend that there is a very real chance that, if you are a victim of electronic harassment, that you have been intentionally infected with the HIV virus and possibly Hep C.  This, unfortunately, is part of the diabolical plan of Tracy and Junior Johnson who treat gay men like pigs or cattle.  Intentionally giving us a fatal disease is just one way that they show such little regard for us personally.

But there is tremendous hope.  I have been positive for over 25 years and I am virus free and loving my life and my boyfriend.

Please watch this important message from AMFAR and know that you too can have your lives back like Chris and I do...Benjamin too: