Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, July 19, 2018

Famous Convicted Murderers That Weren't At The Scenes Of The Crime


Since Lori and Brian LaFond and their friends are so enamored of "not being at the scene of the crime" when a murder is committed, I will submit to you that there are lots of masterminds and terrorists that are convicted of murder all the time.  In fact some are the most infamous in history.  Here you have Charles Manson and Osama Bin Laden.  Neither was at the scene of the crime that was committed but both were convicted as murder or terrorist in a court of law.

Lori never has to be at the scene of her crimes because she harasses people from a distance and that isn't what the law takes into consideration.  Lori likes to put all the ammunition together and load the weapon...metaphorically, but she doesn't bear responsibility when someone pulls the trigger that she gave them.   It's ridiculous to think that someone who infects her victims with HIV and implants them with a chip thinks she can't be caught.  What the victims have inside them is evidence that can easily be proved to be linked to Lori and Brian LaFond.  It can't be removed and even after death it can be found.

When Lori gets into this, "I'm superior routine", I'd like to remind her that there are already lots of dead bodies that can tell the tale.  Get ready for some more insight from me, I'm feeling like working the next few days on this.

In the meantime, some of you can listen to last night's forced dreaming.  She was talking to my brain while I was asleep again but the sickness inside her is clear.  I'm not responding back, I'm simply asleep.