Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, April 13, 2018

Killed More Boners Than Buffy Slayed Vampires: Lori's Voice, The Cure For A Stiff Penis


...but it's still better than having to meet her in person doing the "hot dog" dance!!!

Screeching, screaming, freaking out, acting like a child throwing a tantrum...Lori has finally hit the wall of meth.  "She can't take it any more," she screams, but, I've endured this just as long as she has.  What Lori is complaining about now is that she can't find someone that she can manipulate into keeping her from getting into more trouble.  Of course, she isn't going to shut her damn mouth, that's "all she has!"  This is the same girl that called herself the "Queen of Mean".  I think that before you put yourself on a throne that high, you might want to check to see who is more important than she is.  Drug dealers don't usually sit at the top of the food chain.

Lately she's been on this thing saying that my family is somehow her property.  Like she owns us after all these years of creating problems and getting away with it.  The thing is that if my sister, mother and father knew the truth, Lori wouldn't last a minute out of jail.  She's opened her mouth too big once too often and acted like she could pretend to be someone else if questioned in person.  This little sociopath isn't equipped to handle a police interrogation with the evidence so she argues on this system, inside my head, and prances around like some kind of professional business person angel the rest of the time.

My brother in law told me she was a drug dealer and that is the way it is.  Ask Jonathan Mendenhall if she sells methamphetamine with her brother.  He'll tell you the same.

Stop killing boners Lori, like the one you have for me and my family.