Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, August 5, 2017

The Accusations of a Teen Sex Addict: Lori's Lifetime Obsession With Adults Being Accused of Molestation: A History From Someone That Knows



So forget about the anger I have stored up with the parent that won't pull me out of this nightmare and that simply took my escape route from me after years of planning.  I want you to really know what it is like to be the kid at the beginning of all this teen sex addict's hatred and angst that grew up to be the most hated female stalker in American history.

First, as most of you know by now, when this started, I never met Lori.  I'd never seen her and I'd never known her family.  I lived in 29 Palms and had no idea who she was. My father was a popular high school basketball coach and my sister was a high school freshman star athlete and I was in the fifth or sixth grade...basically, life was fairly beautiful.  My family was normal.  I had no idea that living across the street from Lori's aunt would become the nightmare that it eventually did.  

I've heard it began with a woman named "Candy" whom came to the pool that my father managed in the summer and my sister lifeguarded at.  She had a thing for my dad, as did most women because he was also a high school weight lifting coach and is pretty much one of the most handsome guys around back then.  I would put his picture on here, but Lori goes crazy.  I will do that at some point for all of you and you will see what I mean.  Handsome, handsome.  

This "Candy" woman was kind of obnoxious and was always coming around until she was too obnoxious and was told to leave us alone by my sister and mother...end of story!  You know the type, dumb bitch...out of her league.  What I would later find out is that Lori was kind of trying to see what kind of problems she could cause even then and was friendly with this girl...not attractive, but the beginning of a problem situation.  That's when the real bad problems began....it was the next year that my dad got arrested.

In the sixth grade, I still lived next door to my fifth grade teacher and his wife, my favorite and across the street from Lori's aunt, whom we'd lived next to all my life and were close with.  I was at my friend's house and my mom came and picked me up and told me that my dad was arrested at my friend Mary's house....she wanted to know if my dad, of all people had ever molested me?  I was like dumbfounded.  NO!!! Ewww.  My dad never did anything like that...he was like the opposite of that.  Somehow a student of his had accused him of molesting him and he'd been arrested.  I'd seen this kid at our house one time and he'd gone to a basketball game with us and he seemed normal but all of a sudden he was accusing my dad of something?  Weird.  First of all kids went to games with us all the time...not unusual.  Second this kid was no different than any other kid.  I sat with him the whole time and that was that.  Thought it was strange.

My dad stopped being a basketball coach, it took until summer of my eighth grade year until the trial was over and my father was acquitted completely and it would end...two and a half years and a lot of money but the kid made the whole thing up.  Why?  I wouldn't understand until right after the trial on my first day of high school, looking back.

In the meantime I would start junior high school...on my first day, I would meet her.  The bitch that would ruin the next forty years of my life.  Lori.  Seventh grade science class.  Teacher's aide.  Acting like she was the science teacher's wife.  Following him around and ordering the kids around and way too sexually suggestive.  It took less than a week and she was removed from the class.  They called us into the office one by one to ask us about her behavior.  Lori blamed me, but I was only one of thirty kids that said something.  Remember, I was already going through my father's thing...the last thing I was going to see was a teacher getting accused of something irresponsible.

What I've heard is that Lori was trying to cause a "teacher was molesting me" situation with him.  I don't doubt it either.  He's a well respected administrator still in the area.  I've heard Lori was calling his wife at home and still wants to "get to know him".  So there's the third situation where Lori tried to ruin a family and she's not even out of the eighth grade yet.  Oh yeah, it was about this time she started trying to have my friends "beat me up" all the time.  My friend Doug, was told to beat me up on a regular basis.  A lifelong friend was now making my already miserable life more miserable than ever.  It wasn't pleasant...but it was a theme that continues even today.

Once my father was acquitted in the summer of 1982, I went to high school and started on my first day.  Knowing now that it was Lori that put this kid up to accusing my father, it is clear that she was upset that he didn't get convicted, so it is clear that my first fifteen steps on to that campus were met with, "Kevin Bond you are a flaming faggot and everyone knows it," from Lori's big fat mouth!!!  She must have waited all summer long to deliver that message.   All I could say was, "Who was that," to my friend that stood next to me.  Honestly, I had no idea who this little big mouthed monster was that marched up to me and said this was.  Clearly, she was angry with my father or me or both, but I wasn't interested in it.  I didn't know her and didn't want to.  I spend the next three years not knowing her at all.

She tried this tactic once at a party, several more times at school and several more times with boys she sold drugs to, but the theme was clear, she was violent and there was something wrong with her.  I knew it was more than a bullying thing with her, she had killing on her mind.  You can feel the difference in that kind of hate.  If you don't know it, you have to experience it.  Once denied the opportunity to ruin my father, she wanted a death in my family.  That was the ONLY thing that would suffice.  Someone must have made her a bet.

So then there were other problems for Lori.

There was the General's son who she pushed one of her friend's in front of his moving car.  She tried to say that I was driving that car, but even he said it was him.  The broken leg guy and all of his friends confessed that Lori was obsessed with me and kept telling everyone that she wouldn't leave me alone and that most of her problems stemmed from her trying to hurt me and my family.  

Then there is something else...the Vice Principal's garage burned down...suspiciously footprints led right back to Lori's house after she and he had a problem at the high school where the teacher's lounge had been broken into and ransacked.  Lori never got in trouble for that one, but someone told me it was her and her brother that did that.  Hmmm.  When she got told on, she went to his house and burned his garage down, is what I was told...

Then something else happened.

Now, because Lori will go and find these people, I won't mention their names, but I will say that they lived in the Sunfair area.  Once again there were two families.  Both families I have been friends with since kindergarten.  Both moms and dads were best friends with each other.  They both have sons and a daughter that I am extremely friendly with.  Now you know Lori just loves accusing adults of having sex with kids...allegedly, she had something to do with the father of one kid accusing the father of the other kid having sex with one and vice versa....of course it was all a lie, but is was all over the newspapers here.  It was so embarrassing for them and I could totally relate to the whole thing.  Every single time I would see it in the newspapers, all I could think of is, "Oh my God there is no way this is true it's Lori."  I felt so badly for the fathers and these guys...they are like the nicest guys in the world, but once again Lori manufactures evidence and ruins two more families' reputations in a small town.  So if you are keeping track, that is five times and she isn't even out of high school yet...if you count the running over of the kid...that's at least eight more lives....she's up to thirteen lives...and still counting.

Some of these kids never come back to school again.  They just disappear...you never hear from them again.  She causes so much damage to their lives they never come back to school again.  Lori is a wrecking crew.

Then you have Coach Fabian down in Palm Springs, California.  The student aide that accuses him of molestation.  You think that happened because Lori was right there perfecting her craft or simply because he is a friend of Bryan Anderson's, a friend of my father and sister, someone her brother probably knew from high school and someone that knew the Katzenbergs and lived near her drug customer David?  It's ridiculous.   False accusation and coercion like this ruins families forever.  It takes their finances and destroys their reputations for life.  This little girl puts people through a gauntlet of emotional trials and tribulations for their lives.  Nobody should be living on the edge of freedom when they walk safely down the middle of society's laws.  This isn't what people live like. I should have to fear going to the market because Lori's made up some story about me.

I can't leave my home without fearing that she's made up some story about me.  Oh, and just in case you are wondering, yes, she's even sent cops to this home from another area to have me arrested before too.  It's the truth.  I once set off the alarm at this house and she sent a police officer to this house and he threw me on top of his police car with my father here and my arm barred behind my back.  He wasn't even from this area.  Another time, my car broke down and two other cops gave me a ride home from another police department.  Lori is all over this place.  They come from everywhere.  I could be arrested at any time for anything.  This is the truth.