Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, August 27, 2017

Brain Computer Interfacing: You Wouldn't Think That Stephen Hawking Was Nuts, So Why Am I?


Help me out Professor Hawking!  I could really use your expertise on this one!  You know how hard it is to explain to the lay person that I hear voices in my head via RFID chip and microwave hearing?  You would be so helpful to me if you could lend your voice to the cause for us...and what better gift to humanity than the gift of freedom of thought?  I know that you have been intrigued by the case of the men in Palm Springs and the remote neural monitoring that we have been going through now for nearly three decades.  I was just wondering if you would lend your handsome face and voice to the scientific world and explain to the medical community that this phenomenon is not simply explained by a psychoses...it is actually something that is accomplished via brain computer interfacing.  I know that you are aware that this has been going on for a long time now.  You could really help us out and do some real good for some really deserving people.  I'll do the rest.

I'd be honored to have you assist us in this investigation into remote neural monitoring and a hate crime in the Palm Springs area that has ruined the lives of so many people in our area.  I promise you that I will take this case and your example to help as many people as I can everywhere I can.  We need to protect the privacy of thought just as we protect freedom of speech.  As a rule, human beings have the right to think freely for themselves...this technology takes that away.  You, of all people, know how important it is to be able to use your mind to go places where nobody else can go...I haven't been able to do that, alone, since I was 19 years old.  Someone that hates me, goes along with me, everywhere I go.  I'd love, just once, to think without her accompanying me in my thoughts...I'm sure you can understand that, can't you?

Love to hear your thoughts on that, Stephen.

God bless your understanding of my situation...

Kevin