Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, July 8, 2017

Spike Jonze: I Think I Love You!


The more I watch the more I think the idea of VICEland grabs a hold of my senses and makes me feel like I'm still a human being even in this world where my crazy life doesn't fit into this world.  I don't know who out there knows Spike Jonze, but if there is someone out there that does, please let him know that I am a huge fan of his programming and his vision.  VICETV is such original programming in such a refreshing way presented in a manner that allows all of us an opportunity to see something honestly presented.  I, for one, am so happy to see the new approach to a world that has changed into what we now have.

I have so many things that I'd love to share with his channel in the future and so many ideas that I know would work so well with what they do.  I've seen almost all of the shows on VICE and there really isn't anything that I've seen that I don't think fails to entertain.  There is something to be learned from almost every single program and the treatment of all the subject matter seems to have such an open look at our world today.

Spike knows what he has here.  He knows it will come, grow and go, but for now, this channel has so much to offer and I hope that our project will get a chance to share with the world some of the insights we have learned from what we know is true.  I'm such a huge fan of this programming.  It just makes so much sense to me.  It's so communal for today's aware society to grow from.