Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, July 2, 2017

Jeffrey's Pooping Out On Us...And It Cost Me A Job!


Shit analysis!  That's what it came down to.  My career didn't mean shit to Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg.

When Jeffrey called my former friend at the U.S. District Court Clerk's Office, he apparently told him some kind of bullshit lie about me being involved in some kind of investigation with him that would prevent me from being a good candidate for working at a desk job.  I'm highly qualified and wanted to move out of the area. I'm at the very least worth an interview for the position that I held for a long time and had several other employees hired into that are STILL working for the court.  Three other employees are still working as courtroom deputies or supervisors that were hired into that section because of my recommendations that I helped to train.  They actually survived the Clerk from Hell that was before my friend.  I helped to train all of them.

Rick, Tisha and Roi-Ann are all still working at the court and are all friends of mine that once worked with me either delivering court documents or at a law firm in La Jolla before working at the Clerk's Office.  I helped them to get jobs there.  Friends use to do that until this new Clerk of Court.

At any rate I just wanted to let all of you know that the "stall job" that Jeffrey lead the Clerk to believe was that he was "almost done" with this "investigation" that kept me from being a candidate for this job and it would only be a matter of days before I would be "okay" to hire.  This lasted six fucking weeks.  I agonized along with my parents who are now devastated because of Jeffrey the fuckhead.  Jeffrey is laughing about it now.  What I want you all to know is that the investigation was long since over for this criminal to be put in jail, he just didn't press charges on them.

Remember when someone shit on his living room floor?  Well, Jeffrey and Marilyn apparently had that pile analyzed and they know that it came from Laurie. We also know that I helped to find all of their stolen belongings in a storage locker in Jonathan's name by traveling my happy ass to a stranger's home in San Diego to get a receipt that linked to this locker that belonged to Mrs. Mendenhall following Jonathan's untimely death.  So Jeffrey's flat refusal to press charges on the itemized inventory of stolen items that he reported as stolen to his insurance that we found is his own fault for this investigation not being over.  He refused to press charges so we are out of the job running?  That's just fucking bullshit.

This man has absolutely no right at all to keep us from being gainfully employed because of his own ties to these criminals. I can't help but wonder what he's doing to us because of what he's done to himself.  This is utter bullshit by this family that can't seem  to make up their minds as to whether they were robbed or whether these people came over to have a shit party on their floor and borrow a few things like their car that was found in Arizona and bug spray in their food.  This is a clear case of him not following his own crime to the end.

Thanks again John Morrill for stranding me out here in the middle of nowhere because you didn't use and common sense.