Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Christopher Monti: Where Are You? Here's Something I Found Today


I want people to see the kinds of things that are online for  Christophr Monti since being out of jail.  Am I disappointed, not really.  Laurie likes to prolong the inevitable forever and ever.  Not really surprised.  Wouldn't believe that he's even in California any longer.  This is interesting though for those of you that are looking for AKA's.

Take a look at what can happen when you have someone's social security number.

Here's another one:

See people here's the thing:
I'm in a really odd position here.  First you have this really odd girl that has this thing about not being able to "get over some crush that she's had since high school" that she has been following me around since high school and earlier about.  Then you combine that with her constant need to pretend that I'm the way that she is.  So you have Christopher...whom I haven't seen in 9 years.  Then you have someone like Jeffrey who tells everyone not to talk to me for at least the last 8 years or more and now I have to decipher if Christopher is even in the State of California or whether or not I have any right to think about him at all.  Should I tell people that I love him or not?

Think about it.  Who looks more crazy?  One thing I can tell all of you is this.  I am the co informant in this case and I did, in fact, promise his mother that I would do everything I could to keep her informed about what was happening here in California regardless of what she has failed to do to keep me informed about Christopher and his situation since that horrible letter from her "friend, Dave".  You see, what I've been lead to believe isn't very funny.  If you read the information above you can see that the updated information is since his sister has been married.  Note her last name.  

I have no idea what this entails.  What am I supposed to do?  Am I suppose to do what I am doing for Christopher?   I know it isn't wrong to inform people that his name has been used illegally with a fake id in at least one traffic ticket and possibly two.  It may have been used out of state too.

Who knows where Christopher is?  Who knows what he is doing?  Who knows what he knows and what he doesn't?  I can tell you that Jonathan told me that he was important for me to keep around but that was a very long time ago.  I haven't heard from him or his family and even if I did, I would be skeptical that it would be Laurie or Missy Pissy or David or another combination of all three of those little girls coming up with something again.

Quite honestly all of the information I have about Christopher pretty much dried up after he was arrested and was in a Riverside jail for a year an a half.  I proved that the witness was lying.  I pretty much proved that the whole story concerning that arrest from her perspective was red herringed online and came from my first diary out of San Diego.  I've never heard from Christopher since so the information that you read on here about him isn't reliable.  It comes from the people I tell you not to trust.  Don't buy any of it.  I don't talk to him.  He doesn't communicate with me.  No phone, text, email...nothing.  So the concept that he and I are in some kind of romantic relationship isn't really something to be taken seriously.  It can't be.  I love him for who he is.  That's serious.  I love that he chose to move out to California to follow a dream but it didn't come true.  What happened since, who knows?  It wouldn't appear that the dream became a reality.  More of a nightmare, like so many do when you run in to Laurie and Brian.  So many people's dreams do when you move here.  I can say that Brian and Laurie did run into him in person before I did.  That is true.  That gives me a bit of solace.  Usually it's the other way around.  Now I won't even talk to anyone online.  Safer for all that way.

The less people I know the better.

I can tell you that at one point someone sent me a picture of Christopher with his dog awhile back from a facebook page and I think it was going to be some kind of negative message.  Probably, "he's back east now" or something.  Remember, I was going to pay his way home at one point.  So, there is that...

The less that people are around me, the less infections from Laurie...