Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Yesterday's Blog Beheader: Missy Pissy Whines Again, Jeffrey Kills My Dream


Fuck that Barbie reject.  You know that the only thing more pathetic than a 40 year old meth addict?  A 53 year old meth addict, named Missy.  I'm sure that her parents are wondering to themselves, "He told us to get her out of there, I wonder if he's mad at us again."  The answer is a simple, "Yes."  Your fucking daughter whined herself into another crime and she did it to ruin my chances of working where I love to work and where I was working when her girlfriend Laurie had me almost killed.  Lesbian love is so sweet isn't it.  What is wrong with you two?  You know your daughter is going to get someone killed and you refuse to do anything about it.

I told you she won't stop playing drug dealer in the desert.  Now you know she's bailed out two of America's most notorious rapists and child molesters.  You honestly think that this is where she should be?  Right next to the family that Laurie and Brian have already killed one family member and are targeting all the rest with Jeffrey Katzenberg?  Come on Mr. and Mrs. Long Beach.  Jeffrey ruined my chances of working at the job I love more than life because "he felt sorry for Missy" now that she's living with the girl that she and David helped to bail out and that she's been selling drugs with for years.  Bessie and Missy, "Always get there man."  Too bad they can never keep one or a woman.  I just know that somewhere Missy's ex girlfriend is thanking God she had an affair and picked the right girl for her.