Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, June 16, 2017

It's Time To Have A Meeting In The Ladies Room


It's kind of sad when the criminals are better organized than the investigators of the crime of electronic harassment.  I have attended symposiums on this subject at Sonoma State that made this seem like people were getting a better handle on this topic but since then it seemed to faction off.  I give this topic a more personal touch than most.  I don't go into conspiracy theories about the government.  I deal with local operators that I know are behind this crime that I have been dealing with since before I was implanted.  Additionally I am lucky enough to have a little monster called HIV that most of the victims seem to suffer from left behind by the perpetrator of the crime.

We are unfortunate victims of a electronic harassment with an operator that has a disease that can be tracked through her retroviral chain.  Yes folks, gay men seldom get infected by a woman that they don't know or have never met.  In fact it can't happen.  So how did that happen?  Well thirty years ago it wasn't possible to tell who infected a gay man with HIV, in fact all they tested for was exposure through antibodies.  Now they test for the virus and can tell, through DNA who the person was, genetically, that infected you.  The victims of electronic harassment in our area are all infected by a woman, the same woman, who has a brother that she's infected too.  We can tell all of that through the advances of science.  Thirty years of fighting the disease of AIDS and now the virus has turned into a forensic tool for victims that are raped by someone in their sleep.

There are dangers posed by infecting someone that has no idea that they've been raped.  First of all they may have never had sex or used drugs.  I, for example, had no risk at all of contracting this disease.  I was HIV positive and didn't know it for a full six months...this could have been disastrous if I'd given it to someone else but how would I have known?  I didn't, but that's what Laurie intends.  She uses this against you too.  It's like blackmailing you into silence.  She keeps records of who these men sleep with after they know they are HIV positive like it is a crime for them to have sex.  Then if they say something about her, she tells them that she knows about their sex life.  Trying to silence them.  She uses their HIV that she gave them as a weapon to control them.  It's a horrible life.  Sex control as a weapon.  Laurie is the monster of sexual control.  She's ruined more relationships and more lives than you could ever imagine with this disease.

I've been told that she got this disease by pulling an AIDS infected needle out of the trash can from a dying hospice patient's hospital room and using it for a thrill.  I don't think that is any kind of an excuse for seeking revenge on the entire gay community.  I am not sure if this is true, but that's what I've been told.  If this story pans out, this whole "revenge against gay men" thing is so sickening I will vomit.

I've been told that every time she infects a new person she says, "Now you go out there and give this to everyone so they know what I'm going through," as if she is the only person in the world suffering from HIV and that this unsuspecting person knows anything about it.  She's sought out the most unlikely of people to get this as well.  The most careful people are her favorites.  Straight people now and little boys that will grow up to infect girls.  It's sick.

So, what we need to do is meet and confer.  We allegedly have a terrific modern meeting room to use and I can promise you I won't leave it very often.  You can expect me to pretty much live there.   I will spend most of my time working on this project and communicating with every single person that I can to get this prosecution across the finish line.  I need to set up meetings with Alana Robinson, the San Diego Police Chief,  Bonnie Dumanis and the U.S. Marshals Service as well as the F.B.I to explain what this is and what we are dealing with.  The presentations have to be clear and concise with professional people backing us.  This has to be as good as anything I've ever done.  I'm perfectly capable of teaching federal officials about this crime, I've taught them before.  I'm well versed in this kind of education and know these people personally.