Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I Think We Finally Found Jonathan, Anthony and Christopher....I Never Knew They Were Friends of Anne's


Jeffrey hid them behind Anne Frank's bookcase!

God only knows why Marilyn and Jeffrey had all of my friends hiding from justice and law enforcement, but one thing is for certain, all of them are going to answer and pay for what they have done to me and my family.  Sitting around with evidence of my stalking and rape for over a decade acting like, "If Laurie bothers me, I'll tell Kevin's family."  That means one thing.  NEGLIGENCE!!!

The absolute gall that the three of these fucking idiots to have used me this way is unconscionable.   What they have done to me and my life while I worked every single day on this investigation is criminal.  The three of them need to be held responsible for their lack of intelligence.  All three have been witholding information from the federal government now for years.  I will be a witness against all of them in the end.  I want the three of them to understand one major thing.  YOU DON'T TREAT ME THIS FUCKING WAY AND GET AWAY WITH IT.  NEVER WILL I EVER HELP ANY ONE OF YOU AGAIN.  YOU HAVE DECIDED UPON YOUR FAVORITES AND NOW YOU AREN'T ANY OF MINE!!!

Fuck you three.