Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, June 1, 2017

Abusing The Elderly...A Developing Theme Within Laurie's Threats


There is another thing that Anthony Dabiere and I will not stand for when it comes to Brian and Laurie threatening the group of men that have been implanted and infected with HIV.  We won't stand for elderly abuse of any kind.  Financial to physical, there is nothing worse than this kind of bullying and behavior.  It is one of the most evil and sinister things that there is.  "They're going to die soon anyways," is what I've heard Laurie and Brian say many times.  "Only the Pharaohs can take it with them," is another one of the stupid comments that Laurie makes when she talks about her own mother and father.  It makes me and Anthony sick.  

Currently she has threatened the person that I have been doing some work for by saying that she and her brother are going to stop by and have a talk with her.   She's done this before.  Most recently she's called a local employer and told them not to hire me by lying and bad mouthing me to the manager.  This is one of those things that Laurie thinks makes her look tough.  It's really just a coward's way of doing something behind someone else's back.  Neither Brian nor Laurie would ever have the courage to try to do something like this in front of me.  Both are too wasted on drugs to do that.  Neither one can risk being video taped or photographed again doing something illegal.  We all know about the photographs in Sedona, Arizona and the ones that have been located in Palm Springs...

Elderly abuse of Jeffrey's father has already occurred, my parents are also victims of this crime, Jackson Velin's mother has been abused, I've heard that Laurie and Brian both abuse their own mother...and victims of this crime all know that the siblings are big fans of threatening to kill parents (right Steven Frey?)

I want you all to be offended by Laurie and Brian and their belief that the two of them can get away with saying and doing what they want to the victims of this crime.  It is harassment.