Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Where Do You Think That Marilyn and Jeffrey Katzenberg Fall on the Negligence Scale?

Taking the care necessary to ensure the safety of others in a foreseeable situation (a situation that has occurred over and over again can be defined as foreseeable) is it really necessary for Laurie to use me as some kind of demonstrative device for two billionaires whose son is a victim of this crime?  When there are 650 victim of this intentional infection and implantation of RFID devices did Jeffrey really need a "live example" so that he could "see how this is done?"  No.  He certainly did not need that.  He could have done any number of different things to find out what Laurie, Missy, Christian and Brian have done to hurt people in the past.  It's called interviewing and reading, Jeffrey.  I didn't need to be your living example to "Go For Broke" or play "Rich Man/Poor Man" with.  You did it for fun.  You did it as a joke.  You did it on purpose and you knew full well what would happen.  Now you want everyone to feel sorry for you.  I won't.

I told your wife that I would sacrifice my relationship and my pride to work at a bullshit job that I was over qualified for, for less than minimum wage for the better part of eight years so that I could do what we needed to do with Christopher when I was ready.  You decided that it was YOUR plan to take this money that I saved and you fucked me in the process.  I fail to see where anything that you did is anything different than what Laurie, Missy and Bessie always do.  They took advantage of a stupid man and his stupid wife....you and Marilyn.

The "what can we do" attitude that you've taken is fucking stupendously ill advised.  Nobody is going to believe that you worked with Christopher to "help me" and wouldn't let him speak to me.  Nobody is going to buy that excuse.  Nobody.   There isn't a jury in the entire world that is going to say you didn't do this on purpose.  You did it to handicap me while you stole my money in front of him and he let you.  I won't forget that Mrs. Monti is the person that asked me to do this for her son either.  I've done what I can do, but this sure feels like a set up.  It feels like you wealthy people fucked over the poor people again.  It looks really intentional.