Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, May 28, 2017

Laurie's Bowel Obstructed Brother: Brian LaTweeker Trying Desperately To Be An Asshole...Quit Trying So Hard, You're There Already!!!


I guess there are lessons that we learn the hard way and some that come easier.  One thing that I know happens with people when they start becoming assholes for this system is that they start to think that they are better than everyone else.  That's so funny.  How can becoming a criminal make you "better than" anyone?  It can't.  You see there are those that say that they will stop a terrorist, those that give in to terrorist demands and there are those that become terrorists themselves.  They make that decision because of a variety of reasons.  The reasons that my friends made up are bullshit...it is a simple case of selfishness that caused my life to go crazy again, but I'm not the least bit surprised.  I have a billionaire and his billionaire wife stalking me, they pay off everyone and promise things that only Hollywood can.  Hollywood is the land of make believe, maybe Jeffrey should have stayed there and made believe that he cared.

Let me be perfectly frank about today's postings.  I'm done.  I won't help these idiots again because they have never lent me a bit of help since 2010 in Sedona, Arizona when I tried to be a good friend and they turned their backs on me.  I was told, "friends don't give up on friends," by Anthony Dabiere on the day we left, then he disappeared for the next seven years.  Foreshadowing or just bullshitting?  I think a bit of both don't you.  You see, once we got back from that trip, he ran up to Barbara's home and sought the comfort of the person I trusted to help me.  Instead, he took my place.  Just like so many people did before.  Why didn't she reach out to me, who knows?  Probably just another selfish act by Anthony or Jonathan to have a bargaining chip named Kevin.  Not a friend, mind you, a bargaining chip.  You see if you don't talk to me, then you can always say, "If you bother me again Laurie, I'll tell Kevin what you did."  I'm more valuable as a trading chip than a friend apparently.  Don't lie Anthony, you know that is what you did.  You traded me for the security of using me.  That's not what a friend does.

Instead of telling me about what really happened in Sedona, he opted for himself.  As usual.  I was in the same danger, in the same position, by the same person, but he chose to screw me over for the safety of Barbara's bosoms.  The usual promises applied, "I won't bother Kevin any more just please, please, please don't tell him anything."  Two month later, she filed a restraining order after following me to Sedona, Arizona.  So much for friendship.

You see these are "throw away friendships" when you become an operator of an illegal system of surveillance.  Friendship means absolutely nothing any longer.  I've got plenty of friends that have chosen this system over me, time and time again.  They do it because I'm a bargaining chip, not a person, a chip.  That is about to come to a screeching halt for a lot of you.  This isn't friendship, it's a game of markers and marks and I'm nobody's fool.  I've been a victim longer, been treated worse, had more things taken from me and risked more than any ten of you...and this is how you decided to treat me.  You made the decision to use me to save your lives.  Not very smart.  I offered my friendship to people that were completely beneath me in character.  Obviously I am wrong for that.  I should never have trusted any of you with anything like what I can do because there isn't a single solitary one of you that has faith in my ability.  That's a shame isn't it?  You'd rather believe in a billionaire than a brainiac.  I'm not the kind of person that likes that decision.  It means we aren't really friends.  It means that I am a convenience to have.  The convenient store is now closed.  You lost your best option to escape...because money was more important to you than friendship.

Marilyn Katzenberg?  Come on.  Looks good on paper, lies in real life.  Jeffrey Katzenberg?  If you aren't green, made of paper and have Benjamin Franklin's face on you or you are a celebrity, you don't exist.  You put your faith in two completely unproven idiots that showed you one dimension, greed.  I don't believe that greed has ever done anything heroic, has it?   Jeffrey has done everything in his power to hurt me and he'll continue because he is a sadist.  I'm not really good with sadists.  I don't like pain for the sake of pain.  I prefer a much more matter of fact approach to this crime.  You don't want to help me, then leave.  You all sat around and watched while he scammed me out of my life savings.  Aren't you just the best friends a guy ever had?

$27,000; clearly  my friendship isn't worth that either.

So now you will read the next phase of the plan that I will execute on this man and his wife in order to seek justice for the poor that this police department forgot about like Anthony, Jonathan, Chrisotpher, Benjamin, Martin and Leah did.  You all took the money, now I'm going to break your hearts.  You don't treat someone like me this way, because I won't forgive you.