Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, May 29, 2017

Did Laurie and Brian Solicit You or Someone You Know To Commit An Act of Violence Against Me?


There has been this thing that Laurie's been trying to do since I was in junior high school that appears to have carried over into her adult life and into her early old age.  She is seeking someone to commit a violent act against me.  I can't tell you how many times I've wondered just what that "Perspectives" postcard with a fist put into my face was soliciting when it featured a rape victim who did not pose for the picture and a stranger's fist.   This card wasn't sent to me, it was sent to my roommate.  Perhaps she was telling him to hit me in the face?  Who else received these art show advertisings for a show that didn't happen?

I immediately took this as a threat and knew that I hadn't posed for the shot, but when you consider that the "show" didn't go on and all of the red herrings that have been posted online for anyone to become the infamous "Sunny McNair", you will see that it is impossible that this card and the timing of it being sent were anything but a threat.  Steven Frey knew immediately that the postcard was a threat and that it was taken of me when I was raped.  There was no doubt and the rumor is that he even spoke to Laurie about it too.

I have been told that this postcard was sent to a lot of people on Laurie's mailing list for this remote neural network.  In that case, isn't that a solicitation for violence against the same man that was shot at in San Diego after being stalked?  Wouldn't it then be plausible that the solicitation for violence was a response to all of the San Diego people that knew that Laurie and Brian were involved in my stalking as a federal agent?  Why didn't the police do anything about the postcard when clearly there were avenues to pursue?

What I am establishing is this.  This card was sent to me after my rape but before I agreed to do the police informant work.  What was the artist trying to say when she named this project "Perspectives" and tried to lead it with a photo of my face being punched out.  At the time, I had no blog, I had never accused or suspected Brian or Laurie, I never had any intention of becoming a police informant.  This, came after I reported the rape to the PSPD after a police officer told me to.  There were no positive breaks in my MRI's from the hospital because someone called the radiology department and took the MRI discs home (we may have the originals from those nights, two different discs; I only have one from years later when I requested it).  So what I want to know from any of you is this...did Laurie or Brian ever ask you to do something to me that could be considered a solicitation of a crime?  Do you have an email?  Do you have a text?  If so, I would be really grateful to anyone that had something like this to be used as evidence against that workplace violence restraining order.  I want to show that, not only does Laurie pretend that I am OBSESSED WITH HER (that makes me laugh) but that she has, literally, stalked me since high school and still does.

This is a classic stalker technique to commit some kind of stupid act and then turn to blame the victim.  The stalker wants attentions from their victim and will do anything to make them look bad.  That photograph is from my rape...I did not pose for it.