Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Comparing Jeffrey to Laurie: Differences And Similarities


When it comes to remote neural monitoring it has come to my attention that there are two remote neural network teams working in my area.  One headed by the notorious Laurie La Tweeker and the other by Jeffrey Katzenberg.  In essence, I am being stalked by both and both trying their level best to ruin my family.  How lucky am I to have such a dubious distinction of having two of the worlds' biggest assholes trying to do harm to me?  Lucky huh?  So what are the similarities and what are the differences?

In some ways it's like comparing apples to apples.  Seeing as how Jeffrey was trained by the infamous Missy Pissy, Laurie's most sinister lesbian bitch, Jeffrey has learned some of the most rudimentary techniques.  There is the "never ever help Kevin's family" and "always blame Kevin"  and of course, "I'm not responsible for that."  Then there is the, "always try to contact Kevin's friends and befriend them".  Then there are the obvious things like, "never tell everyone the truth".  Tell half truths and lies until you are caught.  Jeffrey is, of course, much differently situated financially.  So he has the luxury of being able to bullshit with money.  Laurie does it with drugs.

Jeffrey has his wife and his kids that have a much better reputation than he does, so, whenever possible, he relies on their reputations to earn him points with my friends.  His son is one of the nicest and most reliable people I know and his wife has this nice and motherly thing going for her.  Whenever possible he uses that to his advantage.  Of course, over the time span of nine years, I've learned that it is all just a big sack of shit because Jeffrey does what he wants and mom and kid do whatever he tells them to do.  Nothing gets past Jeffrey's, "No."  It's always, "No."

Jeffrey and Laurie both lie.  Both are notorious "truth benders".  This is a really convenient way of saying liars.  Neither can be trusted to do anything that they say that they are going to do.  Both lie until their eyeballs pop out of their heads.  They will say and do anything that they can to get you to believe what they want you to believe and will stab you in the back as soon as you pass them.  They will lie to your family.  They will lie to your friends.  They will lie to the police.  They will lie to anyone.  They can not be trusted.  They can not stop lying.  They lie so much that I think it is habitual.

I don't believe a word out of either of their mouths.  Come to think of it I don't believe a word out of his wife's mouth either.  There isn't anything that comes out of the mouths of Laurie's brother's mouth that is true or any of her friends' mouths.  I'm fairly certain that Benjamin, their son, doesn't lie, but he isn't allowed to talk to anyone of any consequence.  So there isn't anything any good their either.  A truthful mute is mute.  

Jeffrey, like Laurie, is a tyrant.  She likes to think of herself as God.  What she says is law.  Jeffrey isn't much different.  If she doesn't get her way she screams.  If he doesn't get his way, he pouts and screams...then he gets revenge.  Ask DreamWorks Animation.  Both act like children.  Both are adults.  Neither is mature enough to understand the gravity of the situations that they cause until it is far too late and they don't understand the gravity of their circumstances.

Both like to fuck with other people's families.  Jeffrey and Laurie have this thing for involving themselves in the lives of others so this system is custom made for both of them to ruin the lives of other people.  This should never have been introduced to either of them.  Jeffrey has this thing about hurting people and so does Laurie.  Neither seems to have feelings like normal people.  Laurie has no ability to love.  Jeffrey has no ability to love anyone but his family and himself.  Laurie is a complete sexual sadist.  Jeffrey is a sadist.  Both love to cause drama and see how it works out.  Neither wants their family to know about the problems that they cause other people.  They are not above hurting people for good.  If they feel that someone has something to say about them, they will seek revenge.

Jeffrey uses Laurie to cause pain.  Laurie uses Jeffrey for money.  The two have become co-dependent upon one another.  If Laurie will help Jeffrey stop me, he will find a way to get her money.  If Jeffrey will get her money, Laurie will do her favorite thing and hurt my family.  It is Heisenberg at it's finest.  The two have come to rely upon each other to get what they want.  Jeffrey wants me dead and so does Laurie.  The two have now embarked on a campaign of extortion with my family now for almost nine years culminating in stealing my bank account and hurting my family financially.  If you don't believe it is true, then just ask my friends that stay with Jeffrey and see what they are able to do for me and my family right now?  Why wouldn't lifetime friends of my family help me and my family when they know that two serial killers are after us?  Tell me Bryan Anderson, Kenny Davenport, Christopher Monti, Karen and many others?  Why won't you help us?

Why won't you help us?

He took $27,000 from me and won't give it back and none of you will tell me?

Today Laurie started Facebooking people in 29 Palms about herself again, making requests to people like the girl that I liked in 7th grade and my 5th grade teacher.  These are the kinds of things that she does.  She's ridiculous.  Now I haven't spoken to her but I know this.  How could I know this if it wasn't for these implants.  Monica Emerson and Tom Smith.  Now she probably didn't use her own Facebook account, but she was talking about them already.  Jeffrey doesn't do that.  

Why would he hold on to my money?  He certainly doesn't need it.  He stole it for Laurie.  He did it to cause problems.  Laurie has stolen lots of money from me in the past.  Jeffrey took it to keep me from having it.  He heard about Laurie's game called, "Going for broke" and he thought he would play it with me.  So he came up with a plan to steal my savings account and use my family to do it.  Rather than make a plan that I could use to have the police get involved, he came up with one to cause a problem between me, my mom and my sister.  How genius of him.  Not so much.  This is one of the things I hate about him the most.  Rather than be a man about it, he became a tiny little bitch.  He didn't save my money from being stolen, he stole it himself.   He avoided the police by having someone take it for him then hold it acting benevolent.  Now he won't give it back.  I need it for everything.  I saved it myself.  He's tried every single excuse in the book to keep it too.  

He's a thief with an excuse.  He won't let me have it because he knows I will use it to solve my own crime against Laurie, the PSPD and him.  He is literally the criminal that won't let me have my money back.  Just like Laurie, he's a criminal.  There is no difference to me between a terrorist and a terrorist with an excuse.  It is extortion and double extortion.  I don't forgive either of them and I will get them arrested for this entire situation.  He has no backbone.  He is a spineless tiny little man that has no explanation for being the way he is.