Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, April 10, 2017

The Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg Hollywood Diet: Dramatic Wait Loss!!! 250lbs To 180lbs That's What Stealing $30,000 Can Do To You!!!


Boy you gotta hand it to Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg.  When they want to hurt you, they go for the jugular in a way that nobody else can do! (Before any of you, like Matthew or Brad start with me, Marilyn is just as complicit with this as Jeffrey is.  Mothers don't starve other mothers kids. )  The "absolutely nobody will be allowed to help Kevin with anything" diet has dropped me from 250 to 180 lbs.  This is the most dramatic weight loss that I've seen.  I'm so hungry I could eat this computer I'm typing on.

I call it a dramatic wait loss, because I am still waiting to see exactly what the fuck Jeffrey's point is?  Why the fuck did this father of a victim steal my money from me?  Why the fuck does he thing that helping my life long stalker is going to teach me some kind of lesson?  Who the fuck does he think he is?  Most important, why in the Hell does he think that I am not going to prosecute he and his wife for doing it?

There isn't a chance in the world that I'm not going to sue him for doing this to me.  There isn't a chance in the world that he isn't going to have two huge wrongful death lawsuits on his hand in the cases of Shawn Parrish and Laurie's father because I will testify on behalf of those two families.  I will do everything that I can to help them with the fact that I was used as a police informant while he watched Laurie from a home using my status while she, a danger to the community and a known rapist under surveillance as such, literally and allegedly, used her diseases to murder two men over a period of time while he and his wife allegedly did nothing to help them or me to stop them.  I have absolutely no sympathy for the two of them.  The other thing they did was not give the other informant, Christopher Monti, permission to do anything to communicate with me or anyone else that this was going on.  He wouldn't let anyone stop her.  He literally obstructed a police informant from giving information to another informant or law enforcement that this threat was happening and it cost two people their lives.  This is negligent homicide...and I would have done anything to have stopped it from happening.  I was in contact with Shawn just prior to the killing and hospitalization and that is a FACT!!!

I will be in contact with his family as soon as I can with the details of this alleged murder.

I'm sorry to have to tell all of you the truth, but Jeffrey refuses to give me back my money and he continues to hurt me with contacting people to keep me poor.  I am in fear for my life so if I end up dead, I want the truth to be out there for my own family to find out.  This is how I protect them.  They need to know who to look at and what he's done to try to keep them from learning the truth.  His own head of security needs to own up to what he knows too.  I've tried to stop this boss of his from hurting me, but Jeffrey insists on trying to take more and more when I have offered him asylum from prosecution over and over again.  Now he's gone farther again.  No internet cameras at my home means that I am less safe.

Jeffrey continues to take from me what I earned over forty years with this case.  Dignity will not be one thing I will give away easily.  I earned these battle scars and I earned these injuries and if there is nothing else there are the wounds of the past that corroborate my story.  He can call around to everyone I know with this system but my blood is infected with the truth and my skull is in pieces because of a rape that he knows is true.  He is a liar.  He is an untruthful piece of garbage.

He wants to play a game of half truths and lies because of money and I'm not a money person.  I am a justice person.  I don't care about money without justice for the victims.  We've been humiliated by someone far uglier than him.  He's just some Hollywood pretty boy that thinks he knows how to be mean to poor people.  We KNOW Laurie...she's the bitch we all want to face.  He's just a preliminary round to the big dance.