Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, April 15, 2017

Pizza Box Conspiracies: Ordering Up Death and Crime On A Domino Box


Believe it or not, half of the horrible things that Jeffrey and Laurie do to me can be found in lists on Domino's Pizza boxes.  Yes, Laurie loves to write lists of things to do to people, like the ultimate tweeker she is, on a pizza box.  Though I can't afford a pizza and Laurie usually buys hers with stolen credit cards or those lovely online  Domino's accounts where she steals the account and passwords.  The lists are like some macabre order for fast food death conspiracies that oddly enough play out through the "negative commands" of their fearless leader, Jeffrey Katzenberg.  In other words, if Jeffrey tells them "not to do something", that really means, "do it and I won't tell the police"  This happens all the time when he has his former employees, David and Missy living in Laurie's home.  It's like he trained his own drug addicts to go to hate central to control all of the drug dealing.

Basically, while David and Missy, obstruct justice for me, they try to get Laurie to do things for Jeffrey's own investigation.  It's "torture for hire" which is highly illegal.  You see, Jeffrey's friends get to do what they always wanted to do, including "stealing from my savings account", having me thrown out of my home, ruining my life...while Jeffrey gets what he wants IN HIS INVESTIGATION.  Isn't that just the most incredible plan?  ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT!  I NEVER AGREED TO THE TORTURE OF MY FAMILY FOR THIS.  IN FACT, IT IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THE PERMISSION THAT I GAVE HIS SON.  JEFFREY HAS TRADED MY LIFE, LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS FOR HIS OWN SELFISH REASONS.  MY OWN CASE COULD EASILY HAVE BEEN SOLVED YEARS AGO BUT FOR THE OBSTRUCTIONS THAT JEFFREY HAS PLACED IN FRONT OF ME.  

Jeffrey's son did not have permission to monitor me and spy on me this way.  I am a police informant, which, in no way allowed him to spy on me and my family.  The permission was to put Laurie in jail and never allowed to use any of this to have me prosecuted.  (I will extend that to mean my family, but that was also implied)   What Jeffrey has done is take this investigation off of Laurie, which allowed her to kill two or more people while this happened, and focus on me and my family.  Now he thinks of me as some kind of suspect that he has the right to treat like shit.  This isn't the way this is done and he never had the permission to do this, which is why David and Missy now live with Laurie.  (Jeffrey holds my money, while David and Missy, hit me)  "You hold him, I'll hit him"  is called extortion and this permission was never given.  In fact, I told Jeffrey to stop a very long time ago.  He kept going. On and on, he kept this up.  Illegally he used this system to hurt my family.

I would never give permission for my own life to be destroyed, would you?  I would never have allowed members of my family to steal from me. I would never have allowed any of them to participate in this crime on any level other than witness.  This is Jeffrey's idea.  "Get them so involved that they can't help Kevin."  Isn't that wonderful of him?  What about that wonderful wife you all think about?  Isn't she great?

These are the ideas of a tweeker and a man that works with them.  I have told all of you, from the beginning, I don't usually work with the "desperate victims" in this crime for one reason.  They are in situations that can be easily manipulated by Laurie and Brian.  They have too many problems with drugs and crimes that Laurie and Brian can use against them.  Some of them are really nice people, but you can't trust that Laurie and Brian won't do something to them and you can't take the risk.  The problems with the desperate are the problems that you see with the teams that Laurie sends out to rob homes and steal drugs.  These are the truly desperate that can't do anything else.  That's where Jeffrey thinks he is putting me right now.  It's not going to happen.  I am never going to help him or Laurie that way ever again.

Years of pizza boxes with plans and conspiracies about how to hurt people.  I'm sure there's a special section that is always dedicated to me and my family so that Laurie always knows where to look.  There are always lists of things that can be done to make me mad or to anger me...then she has one of her friends talk about them.  On and on for years and years.  It's the most monotonous thing I've ever heard.  For what?  So that Jeffrey Katzenberg can look like some kind of hero?  How is he going to do that now?  If it isn't true, then I guess he can never use whatever it is that he's extracting from her right?  If it is true, he's guilty of torturing me for information from her...terrorism.  This is one of the worst things that I've ever seen.   A tiny midget thirsty for power.  He's stolen my money for leverage.

I'm going to be extremely clear on this...
David and Missy, stop helping Laurie...I did not agree to this with Jeffrey and you are not allowed to do this to me.  I am not joking.  I am not playing a game.  Jeffrey does not have my permission to monitor me for you two.  You must stop now and you must not do anything ever again!!!  Understand that this is a criminal investigation and the two of you are suspects, not informants.  You are breaking the law by monitoring me in any way.  Public safety is not served by monitoring a police informant...that is called stalking and I don't want you following me.  Is that clear??