Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 9, 2017

Josh's Mom Dun It...Thanks!!!


So, today relief came in the form of a job offer, no thanks to Jeffrey Katzenberg whom is now upset because he wasn't able to keep me from working.  I am so grateful and thankful to the family of Josh Dun, whom I love almost as much as I possibly can without it being a homosexual relationship.  LOL.  He knows that I'm joking around.  No kidding though, this guy is like a one in a million kind of cat.  Just about the nicest family and the nicest people on this planet.  Don't you just wish there were like a million more Josh's out there being nice to people?  Seriously though, the world would have much better beats!

I gotta hand it to Josh's family for coming through for me though because I really needed to get to work because things were getting really scary for me.  I have lots of stuff going on and I can't really afford to lay all this stuff off on my parents.  It's been really rough since Jeffrey stole my money and told everyone he won't give it back.  His need to continue helping Laurie is vague and opaque.  Nobody understands his need to keep her in his life either.  Somehow there is something going on in his mind that needs her kind of torture to make his ego feel better.  I guess he's found his evil soul mate in her.  That's a sad state of affairs.  Between the two of them you can't really get one human pulse.  Keeping me poor was the agenda for Jeffrey and his wife for the last five months.   Now I have the chance to work with a family member doing something other than worrying.  Unfortunately I am still not able to work with the U.S. Attorney and I am still stuck way too close to a serial killer, but it is far better to be able to have money again.

The money that Jeffrey stole from me is going to be prosecuted now.  I won't stand for anything less.  He's decided that he wanted to keep me poor for absolutely no reason.  He held this, "I must have a conversation with his parents" ultimatum over my head for nine years...and he never did.  He was given about a million chances to do that and told many people that he would.  He used my boyfriend, my sister, my best friend, my police contact and some of my closest friends to do this and it was a game of intentional infliction of emotional distress that he never intended to end.  When he stole my money he took my dream of a better life without Laurie in it.  She is a serial killer.  I don't know what he was thinking.   He's literally stolen my "escape money" to keep me near her for his sick pleasure.  She's made three marked attempts on my life.  The infection of HIV at 19 years old, the shooting in San Diego in 2003 and the beating and rape in 2008 were all attempts to take my life and all are factually based.  None of these are without merit.  They are all provable.  I don't know how he can say he took my money to protect it from her and still say that he doesn't know anything about her.

It's the saddest thing I've ever seen.  A billionaire that can't do anything better than take a poor guy's money?   This guy can do almost anything he wants....and that's what he did?  Not exactly the kind of thing that you look at and think, innocent is it?

Thanks Josh and your mom...thanks TOP guys and gals...you are the top of the treehouse kinds of people.