Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, April 8, 2017

I've Never Wavered In My Belief For The Judicial System Of The U.S. Government and The Department of Justice


Today was the last day for Jeffrey to keep himself out of jail.  I gave him the opportunity to talk to my family about what he has been involved with and to be honest about it without me pressing charges for his involvement with the taking of my savings account with Bessie Smith and others.  He refused.  The offer was made, but apparently he is too good to meet with my parents and does not feel the need to return the money that he stole from me.  This is important that you all know that if he did this, I was willing to not prosecute him for it.  All he had to do was be honest about his involvement and tell my family about this situation.  Apparently, he would rather continue to help Laurie to terrorize me in this desert community for as long as he possibly can with his wife Marilyn.  I think this decision to be unwise.  I have been tortured by Laurie and her brother now for almost 40 years in this community and others.  He is apparently aware of the entire story involving my father, sister and myself and has employed tactics to spy upon me to gain an advantage that allows him to steal from me and put my life in further danger.  I am in grave danger now and in constant fear for my life.  It was bad enough having a stalker and serial rapist following me, now I have a billionaire and his wife helping her.

This situation comes from a plan that I had when I first arrived here to work at a low paying job long enough to save money to return to San Diego to present this case to the United States Attorney with my team to show them the evidence of stalking and terrorism at the Edward J. Schwartz Federal Courthouse while I worked there for the United States Department of Justice while clerking for Hon. Nita L. Stormes and Hon. William B. Enright.  There was a tremendous amount of picture taking and evidence found and recorded over the time period that I worked there.  Photos of employees, information and eventually my own shooting show that there was a tremendous amount of time spent on the stalking of these employees.  Evidently this ties in with the remote neural monitoring system that Jeffrey is currently using to monitor me at his son's home.

The money that I earned and was saved had finally reached the point where I was ready to move and it was stolen from that bank account by a woman that knew my sister and was living with Jeffrey Katzenberg and whom had worked for him.  Bessie Smith, allegedly, with another woman known only as "Missy", hatched a plan to have these monies stolen from my bank account and they were given to Jeffrey.  This was all because they came up with this idea that one of my stalkers, Laurie, the same woman that has allegedly stalked me since I was 19 years old, wanted to steal this money.  Both Bessie Smith and "Missy" have long standing ties to Laurie.  Laurie is allegedly the woman that ordered the hit on me in San Diego which her brother Brian allegedly carried out.  There are witnesses to this crime.  The San Diego Police Department have an open and workable case.  Jonathan Mendenhall and many others have been told that Brian was the shooter in this case.

There are allegedly many photographs of myself and many employees of the United States Department of Justice including judges, magistrates, AUSA's, defense attorneys and other employees taken in various places all around the courthouse and at their homes.  There are also lists of phone numbers and contacts.  There was also a pipe bombing of the front of the court house not long after that shooting occurred.

Allegedly this information was not something that Jeffrey wanted me and my team to present to the United States Attorney and has been very active in keeping myself and other witnesses from talking to each other about.  He won't allow me to speak to Christopher Monti, the other informant in this investigation and any of the family members of the members of this coalition.  "Missy" has been in contact with them while she was living with Jeffrey and is now living with Laurie.  This connection between my shooter and "Missy" calls into question the ties between Marilyn Katzenberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and the terrorist organization that has been working with the Palm Springs Police Department for the last three decades implanting both the police officers that work there and the members of the gay community.  The gay community has been implanted and infected with the HIV virus unknowingly and unwillingly since at least 1987.  

I have never wavered in my strong belief that I could properly bring this case to the United States Government for prosecution of Laurie and Brian.  Now I am confident that I can deliver Jeffrey Katzenberg as well.  I think his ties to this technology can be shown in his inability to prosecute Laurie and Brian for the break in at his own home where evidence shows that both were there and that the items stolen were recovered but neither was ever charged.  I found the storage locker where the items were found and Jeffrey, himself, found the evidence tested for DNA, allegedly, but when he found out whom it belonged to, he neglected to prosecute Laurie or Brian for the theft, why?  Did he collect from his insurance?  Probably.  I think it is a very telling sign to know that he was burglarized and reported the burglary but won't prosecute whom the evidence showed robbed him.  The evidence also shows that the same person raped his own son.  Also, no arrest.  Why?

This kind of lack of interest in not arresting the suspects shows one thing.  It shows a larger interest in terror than it does in justice.  I think that this means one thing, someone is more interested in hurting people than helping them.  He's rich. His son is rich.  By and large the victims of this crime are not.  They are made to be poor and destitute.  They lose everything including their families and are left to die in the streets of Palm Springs with nothing.  The fact is that if you aren't his son, you will likely end up dying or on drugs or jailed.  Jeffrey doesn't care about the majority of these HIV victims because we are his tax write offs.  I do.  I care about the people he shits on with his wealthy wife.  The men that Laurie has used as hosts for her medications and her food bills.  These are the men that had futures and families until Laurie and Brian robbed them of their dignity like Jeffrey is robbing me of mine now.

I think that it is a sad statement that Jeffrey has picked 5 or 6 people to be "his friends" to live with in his son's home.  Uncle Tom gays that aren't really a part of our community of victims.  These are the gays that don't give a shit about the rest of us.  These are the ones that have their meds paid for, their food daily, their parents that still talk to them and their Christmas presents wrapped under the tree.  Christopher is one of those now.  He's one of those..."friends of Jeffrey and Marilyn" gays that use to give a shit about the underprivileged.  Now all he cares about is him self.  Fucked up.

So I'm here for the rest of these guys that didn't get Jeffrey and Marilyn's love.  The ones that had everything taken.  The REAL victims of this crime.  The ones that nobody gives a shit about.  I still love you guys.  You are the ones that need this case to be fought.  Jeffrey hates you.  Marilyn looks down  her nose at you.  I still care.  While Jonathan and Anthony forget about you, I still remember who you are.  I still care and I always will.  Remember Robert Baker?  Benjamin's boyfriend...why doesn't Jeffrey like him?  I still do.  Jeffrey doesn't like him because he wants to put Laurie in jail too badly, that's why Jeff and Marilyn don't accept him.  You see he has too many friends that have been hurt and he won't give up on them.  Jeffrey only likes the pussy gays that sell out our community.  Not the rest of us that have to fight Laurie and Brian for a crust of bread.  Fuck you Jeffrey and Marilyn...you had your chance.  You like Laurie so much...go give her a kiss.