Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hiding Money? Where Is It Lisa?


In order for Jeffrey to have opened up a bank account with my name on it, he would have had to have a power of attorney for me from my attorney, Lisa Damiani.  That would mean he would have to have spoken with her and made an agreement to have gotten this money back to me.  Under these circumstances, that would mean he would have had to return the monies to me.  That hasn't happened, Lisa.  Doubt that there is a bank account.  Doubt that this is true.   So someone is lying.

Someone isn't about to give this money back.

Just letting you all know that I'm not buying what Christian and Laurie are selling.