Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 9, 2017

Controlling Me With My Sister: Using Me Like Some Kind Of Puppet Jeffrey Has Enlisted My Sister With Bessie Smith and My Money


It is so interesting watching Jeffrey fight against Mrs. Mendenhall  and the tactics that he uses to fight her with.  He loves to use me as a weapon against her.  I think it is so sad to have to watch a grown man calling around and getting ahold of all of my friends to try to manipulate all of them into using my family members to do what he wants them to do to make me dance around like some kind of grinder monkey.  This reminds me of Laurie.  It's exactly the same thing that Laurie use to do only my boyfriend, best friend and sister never use to do it for Laurie, but they all do it for Jeffrey.  It's such a pathetic thing.  They all just do what he tells them to.  He's such a tyrant.

I hate his fucking ass.

Today I've had so many little things happen.  Instead of being offered a job down in the San Diego area where I wanted to be working with the United States Attorney, I was offered a job working with the local lumber yard so I can be kept in the area.  A great thing because I get to work with someone I really like and a great person, but, once again, it's here, instead of where I need to be for the good of this crime.  It also has lots of underpinnings of my sister.  Of course it was all a manipulation by Jeffrey.  He doesn't want me anywhere near where I would be happy and away from his control.   I just wonder what my sister gets for this one.  A new car?  Bigger bank account?  Lower rent?   Lifetime supply of movies?  Grand children clothes?   Happy money under the table?   The victims of this crime get screwed and, of course, I don't get to see Christopher or any of my friends.  I can't be near him or see him or anything.  That's the Katzenberg guarantee.  If I stay here...I never get to see him again.  That's the wonderful thing about my sister...she ensures that I never get to be happy again.  Oh I get to work but I'll never see my money ever again.

Instead of my attorney doing her job and telling my parents what I told her to tell them, I get fucking stuck here in the middle of nowhere with a dead end life.  Instead of doing what I fucking told the parents of my friends to do, I am living with a psychopath right down the street.  Thank you so fucking much for doing nothing that I asked all of you to do.  Now I am fucked again while all of you are living your cushy little lives on the coattails of the investigation that I did to save your asses.  I get to work for some place that you wouldn't dare show any of your faces.  Your pristine hands might get blisters on them.   Your kids might get dirty.  Benjamin might break a precious fingernail.  Anthony might need a manicure.  What the fuck is wrong with you people.  Have you forgotten that you didn't do anything for yourselves until I came along?  You should be dead by now if it wasn't for me.  You have absolutely no right to look down your noses at me.  I fed your asses.

You think that you are so righteous. Pompous.  Thinking that you've done something so incredible while I dodged her hate out her while this mad billionaire came to this desert like some mafia Don with his semi automatic bank account fired off round after round at me.  He's a maniac.