Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, March 21, 2017

You Are Not The Godfather Jeffrey...You Do Not Hold My Family Hostage


This whole time that I am in this holding pattern of what I am allowed to do and what I need to do is predicated on what Jeffrey Katzenberg is "deciding" on what he will allow my sister to know what the truth of this situation is and who he will allow her to talk to.  This is bullshit.  I am not the person who is in charge of my own financial background and it is not helping my own family to decide what is going on with us.  What information is being given to my family about this situation is deciding their safety and it is simply because Jeff is afraid of how it will make him look.  My parents don't know who he is and they don't give a shit.  They are in serious danger and he is dangling them in front of a very dangerous serial killer like a piece of meat in front of a starving tiger.  This situation is his entertainment and my mom and dad, as well as myself are in a critical stage of danger.  My own sister is making irrational decisions based on a man that doesn't make good decisions for his own family.

This is true crime, not fantasy.  There are dead bodies all over the place and there are families grieving everywhere and where the fuck is Bryan Anderson?  If you look at the police videos that we have you can see the actual humiliation that the police put these victims through and you can see how little they care about all of us.  Knowing that they do this on a regular basis shows what they think about the victims.  This is just another example of what our lives mean to them.  Jeffrey is just the latest example of privilege over humanity.  I've been humiliated a million times in his care.  He humiliates me a hundred times a day.  While he holds my money hostage and starves me, Laurie beats me over the head.  She hits me while he holds me in place.  It is mental abuse with physical torture.  In the meantime my mom is elderly abused on a daily basis with my father, neither of which completely understands what my sister has done with this money and neither knows the truth when she says she has nothing to do with it.  Every time she lies and says she knows nothing about it, it just makes it worse.  She can tell them this a thousand times, but every time she does, it's just another example of abusing them.

If she does it again and comes after me, it's just more abuse of the three of us.  It's simply lying to the police informant to cover up the crime or it's Bessie Smith stealing this money to cover up this crime.  One way or another it is related to this work that I do for the police.  Bryan Anderson should have already dealt with this with our attorneys.  I've asked someone to contact Bessie's parents to find her and have her questioned about it to get to the truth.  I want this money returned to me as quickly as possible.  The longer that this lie persists, the worse it gets for everyone.  I blame Jeffrey for perpetuating this lie.  He has no right to keep the truth from my sister.  He has no right not to tell her who is sending her text messages telling her to lie.  He should not be telling her half the truth like he does with everyone else.  If he knows that Missy Pissy is telling her to lie and not saying something about it, then he is complicit with his ex-girlfriend's plan and that looks bad.  That's just more of the, I'll hold em while you hit em plan.  You can't do both Jeff...you have to pick a side.

You aren't the Godfather Jeff.  You don't get to play, "I'm protecting you and I'm hurting your family" at the same time.  I'm starving to death.  I want my money back today!  In my hands and paying my bills, I saved that money for Christopher and myself. I can't work without having that money and you know it.