Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, March 17, 2017

Would You Stop A Serial Killer If You Could? The Answer MIGHT Just Surprise You.


Are you kidding me?  Take a look at this picture above.  There are more people trying to keep my mom and dad from knowing that Laurie and Brian LaTweeker are trying to kill me than are trying to let them know that she is.  Isn't that a sad state of affairs?  You know it is one thing when you have lived your life trying to expose a crime against you but when people are actually helping the serial killer remain a secret, it's really a bummer.  To say the least.

I have a cop that is a victim of this crime that refuses to tell my parents that his own ex-girlfriend is a serial killer.  He flat out refuses to tell my mom and dad, "Hey Mr. and Mrs. Bond, you know something, Kevin is in real trouble out there.  Laurie is trying to kill him and she's been trying to do this since he was 11 years old."  My own sister isn't telling them this either and she's known that Laurie's been tattling on me since I was in high school and all through college with information that she could never have known about me.  Why in the world won't someone tell them the truth about Laurie?  It's just unbelievable to me that none of these people have the balls to say, "Kevin is being stalked by someone that has crazy all up in her brain!"

Is it a complete manipulation by a millionaire and his wife?  Is it the police department using me as bait while they starve me to death or try to use the AIDS virus to kill me from the inside?  Is it the selfish greed of individuals that can't see past their own wallets?  Is it the thrill of watching a killer take another life?  I have no idea what it is for some of these people, but what I can tell you is that it isn't going to happen without me connecting all of them to the crime that they are involved with.  I want people to understand something.  It is not legal to involve yourself in something like this and not say something to the people that you are involving without being grossly negligent in that homicide.  You have to say something Bryan Anderson or you will be responsible for the AIDS or for the destruction of my mental capacity or the homicide.  You can't continue to put me in the position to get hurt time after time.

This is NOT THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE THIS!  I am telling you this because there are laws against the intentional infliction of emotional distress caused by this circumstance.  I have been shot at, beaten, severely raped, intentionally hospitalized and damaged beyond any victim in history.  I've been so close to death so many times that I'd almost wished I would have died because death would have been much better than this life.  I can't tell you how disappointed I am in this lack of effort to inform my family members of what Jeffrey has done.  You can't imagine how little effort has been made to make my mother and father feel better about my investigation.  This is critical to my well being.  Nobody seems to understand that this was Laurie's intention the entire time...and now this is all Jeffrey thinks about making this look like for her.  What in the HELL kind of tactic is GIVING IT TO HER LOOKING LIKE?  You don't stake a rape victim to a post, naked, outside the rapists home with a sign around her neck saying "Come and get her again" do you?  "Free pussy"?  This is not something that you do Jeff.

For gods sake, you can not believe how very little effort has been made for my mom and dad to feel any different than they've felt in decades.  I've made tremendous changes in my life.  I'm such a different person than I've ever been.  Now it is all in on making me look the way I use to look so that Laurie can masturbate herself with her dream rape all over again.  What are you doing sister?  This isn't helping me at all.  I can't go out and get a job like this.  I can't make you or anyone happy under these circumstances.  Dad is a complete wreck.  Mom is a complete wreck.  I'm a complete wreck.  You aren't making any of us feel better.  Just you.

The only person that feels better is Laurie.  Jeffrey is feeling much better.  You aren't helping us to do anything for the victims.  This "plan" to do nothing but hurt my mom and dad to make me look like some kind of "family burden" is old and tarnished.  It's called, making me look like Laurie and Brian.  I'm nothing like them.  I don't use drugs.  I don't intentionally infect people with diseases.  I don't implant people with chips or steal money.  I am the person that made money and saved it.  I'm the guy that hasn't had sex or a relationship in nine years.  I don't do anything but try to help the victims of this crime.  I'm nothing like Laurie.  There is only one thing that I am dedicated to and that is helping people.  Laurie tells everyone that she is "saving people": BULLSHIT!  She's saving people like spiders save moths in a web...to eat them later.  I am saving people from being eaten.  She doesn't save anyone.

I save people all the time.

Look everyone, a cop that won't warn my parents about a known serial killer isn't doing his fucking job.  Period.  A cop that won't tell my parents to help me out financially without scolding me about it is working for the enemy.  He should be telling them to help me, not supporting my sister's theory of money stealing a lying about it.  Not that I'm accusing her because I said that I wouldn't blame her any longer.  I said I would forgive all of these trespasses, but that didn't help either.  She would rather I starve than admit a transgression.  This is such a hard thing for me to accept.  I know her to be such a different person.  She's usually a much nicer person.  Someone is pulling her strings and I think it is Jeffrey Katzenberg.  He is telling her what to do.  He is wrong for doing this.  He is not in charge of my money.  My money is mine.  He should not be telling her to lie to me or my parents.  If she isn't giving me my money back it is because he is telling her not to.  For him.  I want Bryan Anderson to tell my parents the truth immediately because I have to have gas money so I can have my meds now.  I can't pick them up Chief Reyes without getting money from my family and this money is MINE!  Laura Duffy, I need at least $300 of my own money now!!!

This is ridiculous!!!