Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Other Perspectives Picture

Locked inside my body, my skull bashed in, you'd almost never know that i was being raped in this picture would you? I was though.  That's me, I know, one eye open, the other closed, face twisted and being infected with tainted blood from a refrigerated bowl from a block away when Laurie and Brian came over to my friend's home to beat me nearly to death.  This is what the face of a rape victim looks like.  Does it look like art to you?

This picture was probably taken about 4:30 or 5:00 am after Steven Frey left to take someone named Edgar to the Ontario Airport and the result was something like this.


What you appear to be looking at are the lines that occur when someone smashes you in the skull with a bottle causing blunt force trauma to your head and after days of brain swelling the scalp pulls apart.  If you look really closely at like 400x's magnification you will see hundreds of skull compound fractures all over my head.  They start with a broken nose and go all the way from the front of my forehead to the back of my skull, mostly on one side of my face.  This happened because I was sleeping on a pillow with my face on one side.  I can't tell you what this was like for me because of the drug that was given to me when I was knocked out.  If you look at the top picture.  You can see that one of my eyes is open.  This drug that the siblings give you leaves you paralyzed inside of your body.  Coherent, but not able to speak.  You can hear every word that Laurie and Brian say to you and mentally you can think responses, but you can not talk.  Apparently, I do not have very nice things to say to Ms. LaTweeker, whom I recognize instantly when I see her.

I want you all to know that I recognized my rapist when she came into the room that morning.  I knew who she was instantly and she began screaming in my ear.  You don't forget a face like hers.  I've known her since I was nine and I can identify her again.  Just because I was drugged and left memoryless, the disc that watches me knows that I identified her that morning.  In a court of law, I can re-identify her again.  That should be good enough for a conviction.  Shouldn't it U. S. Attorney?

Simply because a rapist drugs you so you won't have a memory of the event, does not mean that you can't identify them completely in your memory if the event has been recorded.  The Andrew Luster case is famous for his taping of women that he raped on GHB in the Santa Barbara area.  The women had very little memory of what happened to them but the tapes revealed that they were sexually assaulted.  Just because they could not remember what happened he was still convicted of the rapes.  In my case, I was sexually and physically assaulted by a woman that I recognized and whom identified herself.  Her confidence in the drug that she used to rape me with didn't preclude her statements to me about whom she was and my ability to identify her as someone from my past.  Those thoughts were recorded along with her statements by using a phone line.  She had no expectation of privacy entering a home where she had no permission to be.  My permission to record my thoughts and that conversation was given to Barbara and it was recorded without Laurie's knowledge.  That entire rape was also photographed and put on a postcard sent through the U.S. Mail as an art project and intimidation against the rape victim, me.

Laurie has always prided herself on her bravado.  Thumping her chest and acting like some kind of chimpanzee when she goes out on one of these so called rapes.  This time she screwed up.  I've never wanted anyone to think that I could be hurt so badly, but one thing is for certain, I am nobody's fool.  I don't let anyone put their hands on me without permission.  When someone photographs me without my permission and I see these photographs, I know it is done without my consent.  I know this is my face and I know it isn't something I posed for.

This is the act of a masochist.  It is the act of a rapist with confidence that she won't get caught.  I don't think anyone should think it is art, when I know it is simply the confidence of someone that was celebrating twenty years of intentional infections and getting away with it.  I'm happy that I found a way to prove that there is justice for those of us that have never slept well because of our fear of going to sleep.