Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 9, 2017

Stabbing Me In The Back, Isn't A Good Way To Get Me To Support You To Your Face


There is only one solution to this missing money...it's called the truth.  If this money is not handed to me with the absolute truth being told, I will be pressing charges.  My attorney, Lisa Damiani, has my permission to go ahead with an investigation into the financial information and the deposits made into the U.S. Bank from the second halfs of the month from 2010 until 2016 March into a savings account that was jointly held by my mother and myself.  I want her to look into when my sister's name was added to that account and when the money was withdrawn and when the account was closed.

What I am looking for here are the circumstances under which these deposits were made and whom closed the account.  I want to know the dates of the deposits and when they corresponded with my paycheck dates.  I know what I did with my money and I know that I deposited monies into this account.  I am certain that this was done.  This was my account that my mother set up to save money for me.

I am certain that I never gave permission for this account to be closed and for this money to be withdrawn.  My mother has indicated to me that there never was such an account.  I don't believe this was true.  She "swears to God" that this never was there.  I have seen her make deposits into this account.  I know that she has had her own account there and have seen monthly receipts from this account at her home.  Now I am concerned that someone has put this in her mind that she shouldn't have a recollection of these accounts.  I told my mother that I would have an investigator looking into this account problem and she is aware of this fact.

It is my intention to have this problem looked into and to have anyone involved in this crime prosecuted.  I know that monies were taken.  I know that I put money away for a very long time into a bank account.  I told my mother every month to "bank it" when I would give her this cash.  You can see from my own transcripts from this system that it is what I have done.  Barbara and Jonathan can show you themselves.

Whatever the circumstances were behind the closing of this account, I can assure you that I had no knowledge that this was done.  It was done behind my back and without any consent of mine.  I am deeply concerned that this money was taken and given to someone without my permission.  Now I am constantly being harassed by Laurie and her brother about it.  I have been told that Jeffrey, Missy Pissy, David and Bessie were behind it and that Jeffrey will not give the money back.

My sister may or may not be aware of all of the circumstances, but one thing is for certain, she did not have my permission to remove this money without my consent.

Now there still is a chance that someone else took this money out of the bank.  That is possible.  So we are ordering video surveillance of the day that this money was taken out of the bank.  We will see the face of the crook who removed the money.  We know the time and the date of the issuance of the check.  We will know the culprit whom closed the account and we will know the identity.  So either way someone will be caught.