Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, March 3, 2017

I Want My Money Bitch!!!


Jeffrey is extorting money from my family again!
He just told me that he "won't give my money back to me and that he is causing this problem with my family to teach me and my family a lesson!"

He won't stop! He and my sister have embarked on a campaign of stealing money from my own family.  Now Jeffrey won't inform my sister of the problems that we are having because of the money that she took and gave him to "keep safe from Laurie".  He refuses to call and tell her about the problems that we are having even though I have told him and his wife a million times that I want that fucking money back.  He flat out refuses to tell my sister that this money is causing a huge problem for my mom, father and me.  I am going to the police about it and I am going to have her arrested for it.

I am going to seek a lawyer's advice as to how to go about having Jeffrey and his wife arrested for using this as extortion money for keeping this system of torture going.  His son Benjamin refuses to give me back the money that he and his father stole from my sister.  He won't do anything to give me this money back.   I think that the three are responsible for this theft and that the three are using my sister as a pawn in an unwilling game of keep away that is putting my family in tremendous debt.  Bryan Anderson should have been made aware of this theft and the monies should have been returned to me immediately but he is also complicit in this scheme.