Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, March 4, 2017

I Think Halsey Has A Song For You Jeff...


If you like the way you look so much Jeffrey
you should go and fuck yourself!

You think you are so fucking hilarious with all your money
you snot nosed brat your nose all runny!

Your day is coming I can see its true
Lesbian girlfriend balls all blue!

Rich Man Poor Man Beggar Man Thief
Trumps in the White House Commander In Chief

People like you think you got our numbers
DC Comics bad film not out Woman Wonders?

Just want you to know I know who you are...
You ain't got me fooled Big Hollywood Star...