Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, March 30, 2017

He's Not Responsible For Anything, Is He?


I tried many times to keep Jeffrey Katzenberg's name off of this blog, but when the man is responsible for taking my money and hiding it where I can't get to it, what am I suppose to do?  Am I suppose to just sit and let him get away with it?  He pretended to people that he was some kind of friend of mine that was protecting me from Laurie stealing it, but how could he be protecting me by letting me go hungry and putting me on food stamps?  My bills aren't paid, my boyfriend wasn't allowed to help me, my medical insurance is withering away, they want to repossess my new car, my parents are furious with me and his head is buried so far in the sand that I'm not even allowed to say anything to anyone about this.  Let me be clear, I don't want him in this investigation at all.

Running around in the background, stopping everything that I do has been one of the worst things for the victims of this crime.  He's never told anyone about the injuries that I've suffered from because of my rape.  I was beaten, nearly to death and instead of helping me, I've lost all of my disability benefits while this billionaire kept his big fat mouth shut about it and told everyone not to help me.  What the fuck is wrong with this man?  He's so infatuated with hurting me.  His need to be involved with more pain and suffering in my already destroyed life is overwhelming.  Most days I can't even function.  His wife is just as horrible.  Neither of them does anything more than tell my most precious friends not to help me.  I can't imagine two parents telling my closest friends, "Don't help Kevin, he has to do everything on his own with a broken skull and brain damage...because we don't like him."   What the fuck is your problem Marilyn?  Aren't you a mother?

The problem with burying your heads in the sand the way you do is that you spy on me just to hurt me, then you act like you don't know a thing after you do the most despicable things to hurt me and my family.  Now there's this thing about Jeffrey wanting to apologize to my family before he will tell me where my money is hidden.  Huh?  Like he's ever going to do that.  He won't.  He's such a cowardly little man.  He doesn't have two testicles between him or his lousy brother.  The two of them were raised by a mother that had to do all the "ball work" for the two of them because neither of them had that kind of thing for themselves.  Now they are left with their own wives whom, apparently did not pick up where their mom left off.  

The twins are Hollywood's biggest assholes.  Everyone knows it.  It's no secret that they are known as the dictators of Hollywood.  What they say goes.  I'm not so impressed.  I think that both of them are 80's leftovers and Hollywood has changed.  They aren't the moguls they once were and this is a new era where bullying isn't going to get them the pictures that they once got.  People don't respond to bullies like they use to.  Now a days people like to be treated with respect.  These two don't respect people. They shit on them.  I should know, they shit on me on a daily basis.  I've done absolutely nothing more than help them find the people that robbed Marilyn's home, the person that raped Jeff's son, the people that stole Jeffrey's movies online, their stolen vehicle in Arizona and all I got from it was grief.  Not a thank you, not a bit of gratitude, not a phone call, nothing.  I got $30,000 stolen from my savings account and a middle finger from Jeffrey saying that no matter what I do for him, it won't be enough.  I helped your kid you fucking bastard.  He came to me for help and I did it.

You don't owe me a damn thing Jeff, but I do want my money back.  You are one of the parents of these victims and that is all I respect you for.  The rest of this bullshit, I won't give you the time of day for.   I don't apologize to either you or Marilyn because I don't owe you anything.  What you've done to me, my sister, my mom and dad is sinful.  You tried to ruin everything in my life and for what?  I would have given up anything to help your kid because he was nice to me, but you two weren't worth it.  Rich but poor in judgment.  The two lousiest parents that I've ever seen.

Bury your heads in the sand as long as you want to Jeff and Marilyn, you two will always be my least favorite part of this story.